Everett, WA

Posted February 08, 2014
My school is amazing, the teachers are so helpful, its turned my brother and I around. Everyone is so willing to help and explain things and they make you earn it and love learning again.

Posted August 19, 2011
I earned 17 credits in one year, graduated on time, got involved in leadership and be the change. This school is a miracle. The best teachers and staff. Because of them, I might study to become a teacher. They inspired me to the fullest. Each one of these teachers and staff member deserve the very best, they are truly teachers, and are passionate about their jobs. I miss high school, and wish I came here when I was a freshman. If i ever got rich and famous, i'd give all of these teachers a vacation! :) i love them all dearly. - Katrina Nowosielski

Posted December 10, 2008
Sequoia is awesome!!! I love attending this school, and because I choose to go to Sequoia I'm actually graduating two years early!!!

Posted June 16, 2008
I am a student at sequoia high school also and it is the best school i have ever gone to. i would never go back to any other school. the teachers and staff here are amazing and they always have time to help a student out with anything and everything they need. sure it has a bad reputation, but its really different than anyone and everyone thinks. -Kayla Conkling, Junior at Sequoia HS

Sequoia High School 4

Posted February 29, 2008

Posted July 15, 2007
Hi I am a student at sequoia high school and I personally would tell you it is the best school around. A great environment and great students and staff. I love everything about sequoia. Thank you for making it all possible that students are able to have a great education there. Everyone that goes to sequoia and has passed intake would not tell you aout how bad sequoia is, you would here all te positives about the school. I would tell you with great honor as ASB president at sequoia that it is a great school for students that have a hard time in traditional high schools.

Posted October 10, 2005
- a former student

Posted June 27, 2005
Excellent! no doubt the best school i have ever gone too! great teachers who make sure your child gets all the help they need. There's no music, sports, or extracurricular activitys. But the art program is astonishing!

Sequoia High School
3516 Rucker, Everett, WA  98201
Last modified Sequoia High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sequoia High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top