Bad
Good

Posted June 18, 2011
I have never heard a teacher says to her student at the beginning of the year, that I am here to earn your respect and challenge you in many ways. Wow, I can t even tell you how this made me feel when I heard this. Port Gardner School has a broad selection of core subjects and electives. The teachers will accommodate weather you are ahead or behind to achieve what the child and parents goals are for their future. I have attended Port Gardner School with my daughter who has struggled in public school system sense fifth grade. Not only has she come out of her shell, but she has progress academically. This is because we can work from home and keep in touch by internet and phone if we need to. I am so proud of my daughter s achievements and so very grateful for all of the teachers and staff that are so supportive in are lives.

Posted June 17, 2011
We've been enrolled in this amazing parent-partnership program for seven years. It is just the right balance for our son's educational journey. My son enjoys the best of both worlds through in-depth and imaginative courses you can't find in most schools such as grade school students rearing salmon in a district sponsored hatchery for science, to cooking classes that focus on learning various cultures throughout the world all while being able to provide one-on-one home based instruction to foster strong student learning. Student to teacher ratios are very low, and support is readily available for courses taught off campus. Great long-term friendships and community are fostered in this K-12 setting with fun events such as field day, graduation, teen nights, theme parties, and more.

Posted June 17, 2011
This school is excellent. We have been attending for 1-1/2 years now. The teachers are caring and provide such wonderful class choices. I asked for advice on creative writing and the books that our teacher recommended helped my daughter's writing to blossum. She loves writing now and currently wants to become an author when she grows up.

Posted May 03, 2011
We have been attending Port Gardner School (formerly known as Homeschool Resource Center) for six years. This school has very caring teachers who truly take the time to listen and connect with our children, interesting classes from the core subjects to electives, and a great group of very committed families. We love this school!

Posted February 19, 2009
This school is amazing! Every person that works with this school cares so much for each of the kids. I was a full time homeschooler before and my kids were looking for something more to do. We immediately fell in love with the family atmosphere, and with how kind everyone is. We're thirlled with our new school and how we add it in to our homeschooling in our own way. Most of our schooling is still done at home, and the kids pick classes that they feel like taking.

Home School Resource Center
3516 Rucker Ave, Everett, WA  98201
Last modified Home School Resource Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12