Everett, WA

Posted June 12, 2015
I am a former student at this school and am currently going into highschool. I remember how fun elementary school was and how encouraging the teachers were. To be honest I still remember the ridiculous theme song, I couldn't have asked for a better elementary school experience! This really was a great school to go to.

Posted January 13, 2015
My son is in kindergarten and I am very impressed with this school and his teacher thus far!! I am a volunteer in his class and am in awe of what all they learn in just two and a half hours! Some of the kids have come a long way from the beginning of the year it's amazing! My son is already doing research projects and presenting them in front of the class! I find it so essential for kids to be able to get up in front of the class at such a young age! I could not be more pleased! :)
2 people found this helpful

Posted November 20, 2014
This school is outstanding! My child is in Mrs. Bajczuk's class and absolutely loves her! The school is organized, has high standards, and ethnically diverse. I can't imagine my child going to a different school.
3 people found this helpful

Posted November 12, 2014
I wish there was a higher star!!! Love love love Odyssey, the teachers and Ms Boze! Unlike "A Parent" I believe that everyone try's to make the school a wonderful place to be for everyone. My daughter has gone there for 1st-5th and does not want to go to middle school. Ms Boze is so engaging with the students, from "pizza with the principal", to "Principal Sundae" to giving piggy back rides and riding her own motorcycle around the school. She is fun and gives the students tons of motivation and encouragement. The teachers are wonderful. The teachers we've had have had very good communication with us and everyone always had a clear idea of expectations. I could go on and on...but Odyssey is Amazing!!
4 people found this helpful

Posted October 23, 2014
This is the best school ever the best teacher that I've had ever had was Mrs stangeland she put our smile up when it was down she was an awesome teacher know I am in Mr peltons class and got to say he is a great teacher for his first year .The teachers are great the show respect to the kids .The principal is awesome terrific beautiful and lovely I am lucky to have her as me principal .GO MS.BOZE !!!!!!!!
2 people found this helpful

Odyssey Elementary School 2

Posted July 23, 2014
My child has been attending this school for a few years now. I am so disappointed in the lack of time and attention given to students that want to excel and be challenged. It is disappointing to have my child in a school that does not offer any after school programs for kids. We have also ran into bullying issues, and for a school that prides itself in anti-bullying, it is heartbreaking to not have it dealt with and just be told that my child is sensitive. The only nice thing I have to say about the school is the teachers my child has had. They have been wonderful, but still did not challenge my child to excel beyond a certain level.

Posted April 02, 2014
The teachers and staff are some of the best I've ever seen. The level of communication between teacher and parent is extraordinary. You never have to guess what your kids are doing during the school day. The daily updates are a wonderful way to catch of glimpse of what your child does during the school day.

Odyssey Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2013
This is like the best school ever!!! There are great events and fun games. The teachers teach very well. The principal is very nice.

Odyssey Elementary School 3

Posted June 25, 2011
when i went to this school it had to be the most awesome school ever but there was only one thing that made me hate it.......the music teacher i love music so much but the music she had was just plan awefull. if they had a nicer teacher and way better music i would give it a 5 but until the 3

Posted August 17, 2010
both of my children went to odysee for years the school is awesome good teachers good curriculum. for 1 year we had to leave n they went to a school in edmonds and their academics dropped i decided to get them out of that school n put them back in odysee and when I did they did much better. N not to mention the kids are a lot more friendlier too. my nephew went to odysee as well n he loved it and did very well.

Odyssey Elementary School
13025 17th Ave West, Everett, WA  98204
Last modified Odyssey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Odyssey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top