Everett, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 18, 2013
This is my son's second year at FV. I think the teachers and principal are top notch, but more importantly, my son loves going to school every day! I'm amazed at how much he is learning, and he's really started to come out of his shell. Mrs. Henderson is a great K teacher, and Mr. Heaton (1st) is just as great. Cannot emphasize enough how happy my son is here.

Posted August 30, 2013
Forest View is awesome. The staff is excellent, the principal and family advocate both work hard to help serve the needs of their students, and the community is invested. I'm glad this is where my kids go to school.

Posted November 15, 2011
Totally love this school! We made the switch from out of district and are just so impressed with everything. The teachers and staff are very organized, kind but firm and so far everyone we have met seems to genuinely have a wonderful philosophy of education.

Forest View Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2010
It has a wonderful principal, excellent teachers, a great group of ptaers. They're equipped with up to date emergancy procedure equipment!

Posted February 02, 2010
I am so blessed to have my kids at Forest View! This is their second year and I have been so impressed with the teachers and staff. The facilities are wonderful, support staff amazing and the principal is one of the best!

Forest View Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
great school with great one of the best teachers and staff.

Posted September 25, 2009
Excellent faculty and excellent school all around. My son just started 2nd grade and has been attending since kindergarten. He actually loves getting up and going to school every morning which is really saying something!

Posted May 18, 2009
This school is terrific. The teachers are caring and provide support based on the individual child's need. They have excellent resource teachers and are willing to provide whatever support is necessary to help the children achieve. Very impressed with the school.

Posted March 09, 2009
This school has the excellent teachers and my son is really learning. I give this school 5 stars

Posted February 24, 2009
This school has the best teachers and staff and they care about the saftey but also the learning of the kids. I recomend this school a 5 star!

Forest View Elementary School
5601 156th St SE, Everett, WA  98208
Last modified Forest View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top