Posted December 13, 2012
This is a great school! The academics are a parents dream, along with it's strong Christian values! Everything my children were apart of was stellar, nothing was done poorly. This is definitely a school that will prepare your child for the real world, both academically and spiritually, that's why I rate Cedar Park Christian School five stars!

Posted April 13, 2011
In rating here, I must keep from being prejudice as I am a parent and my child does attend this school. It is my witness that this organization goes way above and beyond that which anyone would consider reasonable when it comes to the children. The level of committment to these kids is outstanding. The level of parental involvement is unquestionably over the top. One last issue, the principal, Mr. Frunz, is the most dedicated and concernd individual I have ever known. Without question, he is the root or foundation this school stands on and grows from. The teachers, support staff and parents love and respect him as my wife and I do. I could never expect the level of attention and concern these folks have expressed in the last three years my son has attended. Be still your heart, as this is a fantastic place for a child to grow as an individual, develop as a responsible and considerate member of the community, and most importantly blossom as a believer and contributor to us all.

Cedar Park Christian School 1

Posted February 23, 2009

Posted December 01, 2008

Cedar Park Christian School
13000 21st Dr SE, Everett, WA  98208
Last modified Cedar Park Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cedar Park Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top