Everett, WA

Posted July 17, 2014
I have to leave this school due to moving, and i am really disappointed. I had great friends and the teachers here supports our education. From what i read in the comment section, the school had made a turn and changed. The only problem was that i hope Eisenhower would have more events and entertainment for the students to enjoy. I love Ms.Tracy because how shes strict about learning and help you improve your skills. I love Dr.Sasnett because she encourages us and helps everyone, she puts alot of time for the special kids and makes them feel proud.

Posted June 17, 2014
I just recently enrolled to this school. It's actually a great school. The teachers were kind and they update grades daily. I love how they offer a preparation for college. This school is trying hard for their students to achieve a better career and dream. This school should deserve a higher rating.

Posted May 30, 2013
If I could give this school less than 1 star I would. It used to be a great school. Now the administration and people in charge (which are all interim leaders because they cannot hold onto ANY one) are a joke. Very unprofessional and I've been privy to behavior from them that deems worse than any student that attends this fiasco of a school. I DO believe that they have some great teachers, but they are overshadowed by the debacle of a staff. If you can place your child elsewhere, I suggest doing it. At least until they actually get some staff that care about their jobs, community, and students education.

Eisenhower Middle School 2

Posted January 16, 2013
I am abused. Hit,slapped,pinched All these words tell you what happens to me all the time at this school. I've never had better grades but I'm still hurt all the time. I know what ever school you go to you'll be bullied but this place huts me. I like only few teachers,they all don't care( even if it happens right in front of the) if students are bullied I'm always getting hurt in class like badly. If I say something they put me on step, step is a poor excuse for discipline at there school they don't have detention. Step is confusing to. I'm a good student with good grades I play sports and not a nerd but still come on really they can do better at helping students.

Posted July 18, 2012
We barely made it through the school year here. I have a special needs child on an IEP who was sent to detention and given Step 4s for being disorganized and not participating in class as expected. The principal and vice principal did not understand my child and the only solution was discipline. They did not help my child solve problems or work through issues. Not the best environment if you have a child with special needs.

Posted February 15, 2012
The answer to all discipline problems seems to be to suspend the student. There is no parent or outside review of any student disciplinary decisions except by the school. Most of the teachers do not update their grades online more than once a month, so it is hard to stay current on your childs progress. Excellent sports and music programs. Nice facilities.

Posted January 28, 2010
I am currently a student at Eisenhower. It is a great school with a new campus, great teachers, and a good learning program.

Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted February 16, 2009
i was a former student here at Eisenhower Middle school, and eisenhower felt like home to me. a home away from home the teachers were warm and helpful, sure it has many old teachers, but what school doesnt ? this school really helped me come out of my shell and make new friends. the staff and students were all plenty nice. i remember the last day of my schooling there. teachers & students i never had knew my name. i could have sworn i knew everyone in that school. i would walk the hallways and practacally say hello to every soul. now that i am out of that school i miss it. it had wonderful leadership by the staff. and the principal was great! i love Eisenhower Middle School. and if i stay in everett long enough my children will be there too (:

Posted October 20, 2008

Eisenhower Middle School 4

Posted October 05, 2008

Eisenhower Middle School
10200 25th Ave SE, Everett, WA  98208
Last modified Eisenhower Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top