Posted March 22, 2013
I go to Evergreen and it's such a great school. There's so much spirit and the teachers go out of their way to help you. They stay after school, and many stay in during lunch to help you understand or get extra help. I'm in 2 high school classes as an 8th grader, and in a super challenging block class. They keep me very busy and challenged. I love this school!

Posted December 20, 2012
This School is Excellent even though they go heavy on what to wear their there to help your child get Their grades up and succeed In this life, they stay Before, After,and during lunch to help Your child .

Posted April 25, 2010
EMS is amazing. Mrs. K is an AWESOME science teacher. I'm even friends with her on Facebook! Miss Perez is an ENTERTAINING history teacher. I'll NEVER FORGET the Mesopotamian cities we made. Mrs. Logan is an AMAZING choir teacher. Because of her, I plan to continue singing. I'm literally SPEECHLESS when it comes to describing Mr. Marais. He is such a GREAT science teacher and i LOVED running across the parking lot and field with my classmates and sliding potatoes through plastic!! I LOVE Mrs. Mcpeak!! She's the reason I met my best friend 1.5 years ago. Miss Milles (history) is so much FUN. Dr. Stewart is an EXTRAORDINARY principal, definitely the BEST!! At EMS I did the best when it came to grades and i LOVE visiting, and all the teachers remember me and yes, sometimes i even get hugs!!! :) I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!

Evergreen Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2009

Evergreen Middle School 0

Posted May 31, 2009
I have been extremly pleased with Evergreen Middle School. Dr. Stewart is truly a proactive, involved, caring and commited Lady. She is an outstanding principal! Most of the teachers I have dealt with have been the same, genuinely concerned with the education, and welfare of their students. Many of the teachers stay after school to help kids who struggle with curriculum. There is a Drama program at evergreen which is unusal with most area middle schools. My son has been active in the drama program for 2 years now, and met some of his best friends through it. Communication can sometimes be difficult with certain teachers, you may not get responses to emails, but you always have the option of speaking to Dr. Stewart, and I can assure you she will reply to your questions, and concerns in a very timly manner. Great job Dr. Stewart! Thank you!!

Posted October 03, 2008

Evergreen Middle School 3

Posted February 23, 2008

Posted September 26, 2007
As a teacher at Evergreen Middle School, I have to say that this school is the best run school I have ever seen in my entire long career! The principal, Dr. Joyce Stewart is simply amazing. Her care and concern for students and staff shows on every child's face. I only wish my own four children could have had the opportunity to attend Evergreen. Parents should not hesitate to enroll their children at this fine academic location. This school deserves the highest of praises.

Evergreen Middle School 4

Posted June 17, 2007
Dr. Joyce Stewart Really has turned this shool around. I do belive Evergreen is a good school. there are some teachers at this school who need to be replaced with teachers who care about there job. That would make evergreen a great school.

Posted June 14, 2007
Evergree middle school is the best middle school ever! I love all of the teachers there! Go Evergreen!

Evergreen Middle School
7621 Beverly Ln, Everett, WA  98203
Last modified Evergreen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Evergreen Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top