Everett, WA

Posted January 23, 2013
We requested to be moved to this school almost year ago. We have had nothing but awesome experiences here. The leadership and staff are dedicated to the students learning experience and safety. My daughter has grown scholastically & socially by leaps and bounds in 10 months. I will be sad to say goodbye to move on to Middle School.

Posted December 12, 2009
Our daugther is in all day kindergarden this year and she is already reading thanks to her absolutely wonderful, warm, kind teacher. Every day, after school while at home, my daughter sings a whole variety of songs that she has learned in her class , and she has all these little books that are actually little coloring books that they made in class that illustrate the songs. She loves these books and sits and reads them and then sings what she has read every night. Reading and learning are made to be fun and enjoyable for her, and overall, there is so much positive reinforcement. We are very happy with the teacher and the school.

Posted December 03, 2009
We moved to Jackson this year (2009) and it is an excellent fit for my child. Being an alternative family we had several unresolved issues at a previous school but have not had a single negative experience here. The staff is phenomenal and they treat the students with kindness and encourage diversity acceptance. The kids are great and fun to be with. What I love most is that the staff allows the students to be kids while teaching them with positive reinforcement rather than less effective discipline. The students actually like their teachers and most of all, they like their principal. Wow-what a concept!

Posted May 19, 2009
Jackson is a wonderful school. We moved into the area this school year and have been impressed with the warmth and helpfulness of all the teachers and staff. It's evident that parents are involved and supportive and my daughter loves it here. However, having moved from a district where the art and music programs had greater emphasis, I am disappointed that Jackson does not offer many opportunities in this regard. But overall, we've had a very positive experience here.

Posted October 04, 2007
I am so sad to be moving out of state, this school has been so great, the staff is warm and welcoming, and it is such a positive learning environment for my kids. Last year when my oldest started kindergarten he had trouble with his speech, he started meeting with the speech teacher twice a week and has made so much improvement. They also have music class, gym and library once a week. The school counselor comes in once a week to talk about positive action. It's just all together a great school!

Posted June 12, 2006
- a former student

Posted November 10, 2005
Wonderfull environment for our K. The staff is caring and supportive. Our daghter has music, PE art and even spanish lessons.

Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted October 22, 2005

Jackson Elementary School 3

Posted September 13, 2005
Jackson Elementary is a personal school. The entire staff is very loving of all the children and it shows. My children have gone to Jackson from kidergarten till now and I am so sad to move out of the district. I have a 3rd grader who is behind in his learning skills and the teachers have gone the extra mile to get him caught up with the rest of the class. There did not seem to be alot of challenge for my 1st grader though, he caught on to reading and math real quick and started to get board in Kindergarten. There was not much challenge for him.

Posted May 25, 2005
I am very pleased with this school :) I pulled my son out of a montessori school because I didnt think he was getting what he needed. In the course of less than two months he was sounding out words and starting to read, had improved his counting skills up to 50 where before he could only count to 10 and barely....(He is in Kindergarden) In addition the parent support is amazing and all of the staff are more than helpful! I am so happy!

Jackson Elementary School
3700 Federal Ave, Everett, WA  98201
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top