Everett, WA

Posted August 07, 2014
My daughter started school at Jefferson for K & 1st. Highly impressed. I felt that the teachers were very committed to providing a balanced education, and took the extra time to help students struggling in certain areas. As a parent volunteer I spent a lot of time working on reading with my daughters 1st grade classmates-her teacher provided insight as to which students needed help in what specific areas & I was able to provide one on one support to those kids. Having a teacher that KNOWS their students is imperative & every teacher I was lucky enough to be involved in had the same attitude. It gave the kids confidence & the knowledge that they were truly cared about. The principal was highly involved & wonderful with the kids & parents. I loved how kids were released to parents one by one w/ multiple staff members supervising-it created a feeling of safety & comfort. The only drawback was my son couldn't get his K variance approved so we had to put him at our home school of James Monroe & moved our daughter as well so as to not separate them. Was very sad for us as parents & my kids. Would highly recommend Jefferson!

Posted July 31, 2014
I feel so blessed to have this amazing group of educators in our school. I was able to enroll at the end of the year due to an unexpected move, the school helped my daughter settle in really well and I am so excited to begin the next year. I love how many staff are in front for parent pick up and seem to know exactly who the parents are which is a great feeling. I feel completely confident that my daughter is receiving an excellent education in a safe and fun environment.

Posted March 26, 2014
Lighthouse Cooperative is a wonderful program in Everett. My child has thrived here and loves going to school every single day.

Posted March 14, 2008
We love the Lighthouse Cooperative! It's fantastic to have so many parents in the classroom. We get so much done and the kids get one on one time that they'd never get anywhere else. I feel badly for the other classes who don't have this opportunity. We'll be sad to leave. I've also had an autistic son who went through the enclosed classroom program here. For that program I'd probably give 3 stars.

Jefferson Elementary School 3

Jefferson Elementary School
2500 Cadet Way, Everett, WA  98208
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top