Bad
Good

Even though my oldest is only a kindergartener, I have only witnessed positive interactions between the staff and children. All the staff there genuinely seem to enjoy their jobs and working with children. My child's kindergarten teacher is fabulous! and I am in awe of her skills. There are after school activities every day of the week and a very strong PTA. When we had an issue and left a message in a general mail box, the principal called us personally. I would give the school five stars, but again, I do not know any different.

Mrs. Demetruk was an amazing teacher who helped my special needs child flourish and improve in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately, we moved out of the district. Our new school is okay, but we miss his teacher, the prinicipal and staff, who were always so wonderful at their job!

View Ridge is top notch! This is our first year, and we have found Mrs. Fogg to be a stellar kindergarten teacher. She keeps things fun and interesting, yet still manages to maintain total control of her class. It is a great learning environment. We started the year at Madison (which is a sad excuse for a school) and I am so grateful that we chose to switch to View Ridge. The difference is night and day. The teachers and staff have passion for what they do, they care about the kids, they have enthusiasm, and the parent/teacher communication is great. The principal is very involved in everything. He returns calls in no time flat. The librarian and music teachers are awesome. This school encourages parent involvement, unlike Madison which told me 'parents are a distraction in class'. I love View Ridge Elementary!

We've been at View Ridge for 4 years now. They have been so wonderful. My children come home every week bursting to tell me what new amazing things Mr. Webber the librarian taught them that week, Mrs. Williams the music teacher is so much fun for the kids, and they love the various music programs they get to put on throughout the year. Their teachers truly care about them and want to see them succeed. I especially enjoy spending time in my third-graders classroom as a helper. I find myself distracted what I'm supposed to be working on and paying attention to the lesson, because it's so interesting and fun! We moved to our neighborhood specifically to attend View Ridge because we knew it was a great school, and we are so glad we did!

Last modified View Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.