Bad
Good

Posted April 09, 2013
Even though my oldest is only a kindergartener, I have only witnessed positive interactions between the staff and children. All the staff there genuinely seem to enjoy their jobs and working with children. My child's kindergarten teacher is fabulous! and I am in awe of her skills. There are after school activities every day of the week and a very strong PTA. When we had an issue and left a message in a general mail box, the principal called us personally. I would give the school five stars, but again, I do not know any different.

Posted October 18, 2010
Mrs. Demetruk was an amazing teacher who helped my special needs child flourish and improve in such a short amount of time. Unfortunately, we moved out of the district. Our new school is okay, but we miss his teacher, the prinicipal and staff, who were always so wonderful at their job!

Posted May 14, 2009
View Ridge is top notch! This is our first year, and we have found Mrs. Fogg to be a stellar kindergarten teacher. She keeps things fun and interesting, yet still manages to maintain total control of her class. It is a great learning environment. We started the year at Madison (which is a sad excuse for a school) and I am so grateful that we chose to switch to View Ridge. The difference is night and day. The teachers and staff have passion for what they do, they care about the kids, they have enthusiasm, and the parent/teacher communication is great. The principal is very involved in everything. He returns calls in no time flat. The librarian and music teachers are awesome. This school encourages parent involvement, unlike Madison which told me 'parents are a distraction in class'. I love View Ridge Elementary!

Posted March 23, 2009
We've been at View Ridge for 4 years now. They have been so wonderful. My children come home every week bursting to tell me what new amazing things Mr. Webber the librarian taught them that week, Mrs. Williams the music teacher is so much fun for the kids, and they love the various music programs they get to put on throughout the year. Their teachers truly care about them and want to see them succeed. I especially enjoy spending time in my third-graders classroom as a helper. I find myself distracted what I'm supposed to be working on and paying attention to the lesson, because it's so interesting and fun! We moved to our neighborhood specifically to attend View Ridge because we knew it was a great school, and we are so glad we did!

Posted June 02, 2006
View Ridge has the best parent involvement I have ever seen. They are blessed to have a wonderful and fun music teacher and their gym class offers great variety.

Posted September 20, 2005
We left the district and miss the effective classroom practices. Teachers always challenged our kids, giving them harder work as needed and teaching them to build up any weaknesses. We've moved to another school that's very strong, but have found that we miss the level of instruction at view ridge.

Posted August 30, 2005
We love View Ridge! Great teachers, wonderful art docent program and fabulous music program. Also has a great reading support program, with a wonderful teacher. This is a great school.

Posted July 24, 2004
My kids started the school year behind due to the marysville school stike. My kids where behind in so many diferent things that we thought they would have to be held back a year. View ridge stepped up to the plate and both my kids are up to there grade levels and then some. My then second grader is now is 2 grade reading level and she enjoys school now. My then 4th grader was not behind but shy and needed that extra friend. She was in a program for girls to help her find her way around the school and to help her understand that this is a safe and happy school. I now look forward to sending my baby to kindergarden and watching her grow into a fun and friendly girl. Thank you view ridge for all your help and support.

Posted March 02, 2004
My children have attended View Ridge for the past 5 years. I am still in total awe of this amazing school. The staff genuinely care for 'their kids' View Ridge will be an experience I will always remember as a wonderful one for my children as well as myself. Thank you to all of the staff, we will miss you.

View Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted September 19, 2003
Compared to another elementary school my child attended in Everett, I found View Ridge failed to enforce or reinforce behavior discipline for bullying. I found general respect for others to be lacking as a priority.

View Ridge Elementary School
202 Alder St, Everett, WA  98203
Last modified View Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.