Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Students are being stressed to finish homework in time given to them. Some kids have other social activities outside of school and only have a limited amount of time to do their homework.

My child feels safe, and the school includes everyone. They make the students feel wanted. A large variety of clubs are provided to the student body. Forwell academics, the children have fun in learning and are being taught in good manner.

I am old now but I was in the first class that went all three years at Gateway. I still think back on that time as an unforgettable time. Even the walk out that first or second year.

I have now had three kids go to Gateway and it has been a great school for all of them. It is a challenge for them but with the support of the staff and here at home they are truly getting a better education that I ever did. We have had a few issues and the VP and Principal have been fantastic to work with. I would recommend this school. My oldest child had move on to high school and he feels like he was prepared well.

This will be the second year my daughter will attend this school. Our living situation has us temporarily near a Mukilteo school, and we considered changing. We found out the school next to us is a sewer pool of problems, while Gateway offered to keep consistency in our child's life, and see that she is transported to her "home school". Thanks to Gateway and Everett SD for helping me PROTECT my child and get her a fine education!

Such a great school. They somehow continually manage to amaze me on how much they can teach us without having us feel to buried. And it's not because the work is easy or because the teachers are very forgiving. I was always satisfied with my grade when I went into this school, and the curriculum for general ed covers the grade they are currently in and half of what they should learn next year! I am in advanced classes, and the teachers somehow make the most difficult concepts easy to understand! And the MSP scores for the school are pretty much flawless, proving that the work they do isn't just so easy that anyone could do it. They have multiple awards as well. A+ for amazingness, and I would definitely recommend this school.

I used to go to this school, and let me say, it is a great school to go to. The academics are rewarded, and the teachers are great!

I am very, very impressed with this school! It is a clean, bright facility and I like visiting or attending events. I feel as though my child's individuality is recognized and captured in her work. The teachers are very friendly and helpful. The 6th grade introduction night was very helpful and well thought out. Also I like how they have incentives for good behaviors. Teacher parent conferences are set up well and I really enjoyed the student-parent conferences are such a cool concept. My child learned how to use dreamweaver and make power point presentations! I can monitor her grades online and they even train you on how to do it. The only request is a wider range for afterschool clubs but then again there may not be enough student interest in other areas. Either way, I'm happy that my child attends this school! Keep up the good work!

Fantastic school! Ms. Nunes goes far and above the call for a Vice Principal. She is a pleasure to deal with and if it were not for her hard work my daughter would not be where she is today! Ms. Nunes A+++++++

Amazing school! Teachers are great, and my son loves it! It's a great atmosphere to be in.

Last modified Gateway Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.