Bad
Good

My family cannot afford to live in our house anymore but we are finding every way to make it so my daughter can stay at this school. The staff is wonderful; principal, guidance counselor, teachers, etc. They all our so caring and make each and every student there fell loved and welcomed. I know if my daughter needs someone to talk to other then her parents she can meet with the amazing guidance counselor Kim Hirata. When I send my daughter to school I know she is kept in safe hands and don't need to worry about anything happening to her while she is there. The teachers there I find in every grade level do their best to make sure they find fun and exciting ways to teach our children which they bring home to share how learning is worth listening too. I applaud this school on their amazement and wish all schools are like this.

My 2 children attended another elementary school in the Everett School District and I am extremely pleased with this school. They were able to transfer to Silver Firs because our neighborhood school got low AYP scores. My older son needed special education and Silver Firs was right on top of it and have put a plan in motion to help him with his special needs where the last school did nothing last year to help him at all. I'm so glad we have found such a great home school and I feel very confident my kids will get the education and positive reinforcement they need to become successful adults.

Wonderful School! My 3 children have attended starting from Kindergarten to Grade 5. When my youngest daughter needed an IEP they knew it and approached me with the special education she needed when I didn't know what to do. They have bent over backwards to help her. Mr. Minchew does a WONDERFUL job with the music program. He is so funny and has the children really love music. He's strict with the class, but a joker and makes it fun for the student. He's a joy to watch. All of the teachers my children have had were great. Very helpful, willing to give my youngest daughter the help she needed when she needed it. They support my faith when I need to take my daughter out for services, and my children really know their stuff! I've seen parents from other schools take their children out of those schools to have them come to Silver Firs because they knew how good it was!

I love this school. I currently have two students attending, and next year will have three. The Principal takes an interest in all students, and the special education department is wonderful. The school is nestled away from the rest of the world in a peaceful, relaxing location, that gives parents a sense of security. I would recommend this school to all of those who are given a choice.

Last modified Silver Firs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.