Posted July 30, 2013
My twins went to first grade here and just loved the school! The teachers were warm, knowledgeable and you could tell they really enjoyed their job. We met some of the higher grade teachers during various programs and their enthusiasm was amazing. Plus they had so many programs available outside of the school curriculum that the kids always had stuff to do that they enjoyed and the programs worked well with the school so transitions to those programs were seamless.

Posted June 27, 2013
I went to Mill Creek Elementary 20 years ago, and I finally got to move my kids back into the school this year. The teachers are phenomenal, and I'm so glad they're working with Junior Achievement! They focus on career and business skills in addition to regular academics. I couldn't be happier to be back in Mill Creek!

Posted May 06, 2010

Mill Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
I feel very comfortable with my three sons' teachers. They make you feel welcome to be in their classrooms.. They are very responsive, communicative and warm. They do their best to give your children a nurturing learning environment and tailor their programs to meet their specific needs. We are glad that my kids can be in this school.

Mill Creek Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2009
Mill Creek Elementary has wonderful dedicated teachers and staff. And great parent involvement.

Posted March 30, 2009
Mill Creek Elementary is one of the best schools in the area for academics and a nurturing environment. The administration is responsive and does a good job of budgeting and child/teacher placement. There is a high level of parent involvement. However, I did not feel the district personnel were supportive of the particular needs in this southern part of the district ,which is aligned more with Seattle and college-bound kids.

Posted January 09, 2008

Posted October 21, 2007

Posted October 28, 2006
We chose our house because it was in the Mill Creek Elementary area, and we are so grateful we did. My son has been in the Highly Capable program and is doing very well, and my second son loves his regular class also. The teachers, administration and staff are not only very good at their jobs, but excited about the school and absolutely love the kids. The special programs the school puts on - the Veteran's Day program and the Spring Music Extravaganza - really get the kids excited to show what they've learned. The parents have really made the school a great community for kids to be in - there are parent volunteers everyday at the school, and the PTA is a powerhouse that really works to fund what the district or state doesn't pick up. We Love This School!

Posted March 18, 2006
Great school as my friends told me.

Mill Creek Elementary School
3400 148th St SE, Everett, WA  98012
Last modified Mill Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top