Everett, WA

Posted March 31, 2013
Not only has the leadership and faculty at Cedarwood created an excellent learning environment for the children attending, they have also strengthened the community by reaching out to it, and leading by example to help provide a stronger and healthier community with lots of parent involvement. Cedarwood is a first class school!

Posted April 09, 2012
Question- What is the current diversity of this school? Not sure if the diversity chart is up-to-date on this website. Thanks,

Posted June 13, 2011
I have two students in the school. I am impressed by the leadership of the school which shows through the amazing team of teachers who work together at all levels to give all students a great education! It is a very caring community of educators and parents. I love our school!

Cedar Wood Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2010
It is a good school,definately, but it is ranked no.2 in the state not nation. Still good though.

Posted September 03, 2010
Both of my children attended Cedar Wood Elementary. This school is currently rated number 2 in the nation. That is quite an honor. I appreciate that they prepared my children to do well in math and science and the test scores for WASL testing were always higher than average as the school prepared the children to understand the concepts that would be needed.

Posted September 17, 2009
I taught there for seven years and it was avery good experience. Wonderful students, parents, and staff!

Posted August 26, 2009

Cedar Wood Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
As a parent of 2 boys, 10 years apart I can honestly say that both sons have received outstanding experiences at Cedar Wood. Our youngest will be a 3rd grader next year and we know he is in good hands.

Posted July 10, 2009

Cedar Wood Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2009
I agree with the Jan 10 poster. This principal does not seem to follow through or clearly communicate. I have had several interactions with him and the follow up has been inconsistent and poor. There have been occassions that follow up was never done unless initated by me.

Cedar Wood Elementary School
3414 168th St SE, Everett, WA  98012
Last modified Cedar Wood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Wood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top