Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My kids completed the first year at Penny Creek and ready to move to grade 1 now. It was a learning experience for me also as to what to expect from school and in turn what school expects from kids and parents. The staff I have dealt with is great including the principal Ms. Heater. It is public school and we all know the limitations the school has. I will definitely encourage parent to get involved in the Natural Leader Program . This program is a great tool for parent to share , voice, advise what school can do better and great way to stay involved in school all the way till elementary years. As , a parent I know I have to put in time and effort and with the help and guiadance of the teachers, kids would do great. You just cannot expect teachers to do everything. If we wasn't good school, parent involvement is a must from academics to sports. Kids enjoyed the learning all other extra -curricular activites

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I dealt with Ms. Monsoon who kids liked very much, she did a great job with everything

Amount of homework: Agree

Gettind kids used to homework is always challenging. The practice of sitting everyday surely pays up long term. We all know kids do not like doing homework but it is important to start off early and the we typically had 1 page home 4 days a week.

Develops character: Agree

My kids are too young and still a bit early to judge and comment on it

My son was a student in Penny Creek till this year, when he started Gateway Middle School. He was in the HC program and all his teachers were awesome. Penny Creek has a very active PTA and they do lots of fun activities year around. My son really enjoyed the academics and extra-curricular activities, he made some great friends in the school too.

Penny Creek is full of wonderful staff that know each child. With amazing security I always feel safe in knowing my kids are both safe. Keep on keepin on Penny Creek, we love ya!

Bullying isn't well regulated here. Teachers don't do anything, I hated 4th and 5th grade.

My son just finished all day kindergarten and we loved his teacher. As an elementary school teacher myself, I am very impressed with the staff and the procedures that are in place. What a great school! This site is incorrect. The principal is Chad Golden and he is AWESOME!!!

This is my kids first year at this school. I find that the two teachers I have right now do not know how to communicate. There should be more notification from the teachers in regards to what is going on with the students in the class. Ms Kee tend to be rigid and unable to adapt to kids that I feel she doesn't like.

I love this school! My daughter has attended for the last 4 years and has loved it! the teachers are amazing and the music program is advanced. The music teacher not only had them sing but has them memorize choreography and play all types of instruments also! They have many programs and fun after school events too. They are caring and make sure the kids are respectful to one another. The only thing bad I have to say is they have one real grumpy lady at the front desk, everything else is stellar!

Last modified Penny Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.