Posted November 23, 2014
Penny Creek is full of wonderful staff that know each child. With amazing security I always feel safe in knowing my kids are both safe. Keep on keepin on Penny Creek, we love ya!

Penny Creek Elementary School 2

Posted January 06, 2014
Bullying isn't well regulated here. Teachers don't do anything, I hated 4th and 5th grade.

Posted July 11, 2013
My son just finished all day kindergarten and we loved his teacher. As an elementary school teacher myself, I am very impressed with the staff and the procedures that are in place. What a great school! This site is incorrect. The principal is Chad Golden and he is AWESOME!!!

Penny Creek Elementary School 3

Posted February 09, 2013
This is my kids first year at this school. I find that the two teachers I have right now do not know how to communicate. There should be more notification from the teachers in regards to what is going on with the students in the class. Ms Kee tend to be rigid and unable to adapt to kids that I feel she doesn't like.

Posted August 26, 2012
I love this school! My daughter has attended for the last 4 years and has loved it! the teachers are amazing and the music program is advanced. The music teacher not only had them sing but has them memorize choreography and play all types of instruments also! They have many programs and fun after school events too. They are caring and make sure the kids are respectful to one another. The only thing bad I have to say is they have one real grumpy lady at the front desk, everything else is stellar!

Penny Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2012
Rude staff and boy are they noisy, and you would think for good reason. Kids sit on cold cement, staff get to stand or sit in chair. Very poor quality education.

Posted June 14, 2011
Penny Creek is a great school. I am so glad my kids go there. The principal is amazing,very involved, and knows the majority of the kids by name. I have really felt like the staff has my kids best interest at heart. For one that was giving her a challenge. For the other it was making sure she had the support to be successful. The PTA also makes this school great. It is very active and they do so many fun activities for the students throughout the year.

Penny Creek Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2009
This was a great school for my son. Mr. Jacobson is the best teacher my son has had and he is a pleasure to work with on an adult level as well. He has taken 21st century technology and used it to benefit the children and the parents (email and pdf scans all homework so kids are able to complete at home if they pull the 'I forgot it at school' routine). A++++++ for Mr. Jacobson

Posted March 10, 2008
I've spent six years here at Penny Creek and am excited for middle school. Penny Creek has helped me prepare for middle school and though I'm excited to gain this new responsibility I will miss Penny Creek.

Penny Creek Elementary School 1

Posted June 18, 2007
Two of our three children have attended Penny Creek and we were horrified to see how poorly organized and unconcerned the staff and teachers were about the progress of our children. After trying to work with the school for three years with no success we knew we had to make a change for our children's sake. I attribute our awful experience to lack of leadership, a new principal every year for the last 5 years, and poorly organized and trained staff. The WASLs scores alone don't show the whole picture but they sure are a great indicator as to whether or not the teachers are doing their jobs!

Penny Creek Elementary School
4117 132nd St SE, Everett, WA  98208
Last modified Penny Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Penny Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top