Bad
Good

Posted February 05, 2014
If I had known the GreatSchools rating of this school and put my children in a different district, our family would've missed out on sooo much! The teachers and support/Special Ed staff are amazing. We moved into this district and once we moved out of it, our kids didn't even want to discuss changing districts! They had made great friends, enjoyed being in awesome teams and extra-curricular activities. We have now moved away but we will always look back fondly on our time in the Meridian district.

Posted May 01, 2013
I think the school is great. The school doesn't stand out academically (I think they're just at average nationally--hard to judge when I'm basing this on the kindergarten!). Because of that though, I don't think the school deserves 5 stars. (Which is why parent involvement/interaction is crucial). The staff is great, the teachers have all so far been great. It does have a small community feel where you really get to know the other parents, teachers, administration and they get to know you (and your child). For this reason I think the school has a really good environment, less tendency to get lost in the shuffle. Academics, perhaps not the best, but not below either (they do take out children who are above in reading/math and work with them in a small group setting on more advanced concepts). So far I've been happy and am excited the for the kids to have a new school next year!

Irene Reither Primary School 5

Posted March 13, 2012
This is a great school!!! It is a small community school with a lot of support from volunteers. The teachers work with kids in all levels of reading and math to enable success based on each kids' learning style so that they do not fall behind. My daughter is reading two years above her grade level and is solving math problems that I would not expect from a 1st grader. The teachers and principal are wonderful. Because of all this, I drive my child out-of-district just so she can attend this school.

Posted May 24, 2007
Mrs. Siadal is my son's kindergarden teacher and she is wonderful. I am very pleased with how great she is with my child. She always keeps me informed and always makes me feel welcome in her classroom...

Irene Reither Primary School
954 East Hemmi Rd, Everson, WA  98226
Last modified Irene Reither Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irene Reither Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top