Posted August 23, 2013
I love this school. They have wonderful staff who helps with finding out about the childern and where they need the help in being all they can be. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who has a child.

Posted March 16, 2011
All five of my children have attended Challenger, starting with my oldest daughter who is now a Senior at Mariner High School. We love Challenger! When we moved within the district two years ago we went out of our way to get in-district transfers so our children could remain at Challenger. The teachers are phenominal and the staff is amazingly supportive. One of our chief goals for our children is that they become great readers. Challenger has helped us achieve that goal. Three of our five children struggled with reading in the beginning but have surpassed those struggles with the help of their teachers and some of the great reading programs at Challenger (IXL, etc). One of our daughters overcame her reading struggles with the help of a summer reading program run by one of Challengers exceptional teachers (you know who you are :). We cannot say enough about what a wonderful school Challenger is and what an engaging learning environment the teachers and staff provide. Thank you Challenger staff!

Challenger Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2007

Posted September 23, 2006
Our son has been a student at Challenger from Kindergarten through 5th grade and we really love it. He is a special-needs child, and one of the primary reasons we've stayed in this district is because of this school, and the wonders they've been able to work with him. The counselors and administrators are supportive and responsive, and encourage parent participation from day one. We're still getting to know Mr. Adkinson, the new principal as of the 2006-07 school year, but so far he seems very nice. Our son has thrived at Challenger, and we will sorely miss it when he goes to middle school next year.

Challenger Elementary School 4

Posted October 19, 2004
I have had 4 daughters that have attended Challenger, all which have loved their teachers. They all can recall certain special teachers and special times that occured while they where students there. The faculty there is to be congradulated on their success with all the students. When we have attended student functions at the school, the staff is very kind,helpful and offers nothing but encouragement for the students. My wife and I would like to thank the Entire Staff for giving our girls the guidence and support they all needed in their younger years of life. I would highly recomend Challenger to any family with K-5 grade children. Challenger Elementary Faculty YOU will missed.

Challenger Elementary School
9600 Holly Dr, Evrett, WA  98204
Last modified Challenger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Challenger Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top