Fall City, WA

Posted April 17, 2014
my 9 year old daughter Brie-Ann attends this school and has since she started school. She loves the school a lot and has a lot of friends and caring people around her. Have had a few minor bumps along the way this year but working with the school to work them out.

Posted September 05, 2013
We are new to this school and the district. My child has a reading disability and some anxiety as a result. On the first day of school, the school counselor listened to my concerns about my daughter and immediately realized that she had been placed with the wrong teacher. She immediately moved her to a different classroom and as we were introduced to the new teacher, she let my daughter know that she will be available for her anytime she needed it. The new teacher was a much better fit for my daughter and she is happy! I know that I NEVER would have gotten such a fast and positive response from our old school. I am VERY impressed with not only the counselor (Ms. Kelly), but the entire process. I am so happy that we are part of this awesome school!!

Fall City Elementary School 3

Posted February 07, 2011
There are still some bad teachers here, but I'm glad to see they finally rid themselves of two of the worst. They could do more at FCES to differentiate instruction... focus is on those who are struggling, but those who could do more are often left twiddling their thumbs. This is largely due to oversize classes, so I can't completely fault the instructors.

Posted May 25, 2010
Amazing school! Principle strives for small community atmosphere, making it feel warm and welcoming to children and parents. Great teachers! We couldn't be happier!

Fall City Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
best teachers in the universe

Fall City Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2008
Lovely school in a growing community. Growth is pushing academic standards, but at the expense of intimate and small classroom sizes. Active PTSA, after school activities abound.

Posted March 08, 2008

Fall City Elementary School 0

Posted July 16, 2007
This is an awesome school that does not get the reputation it deserves. People think Lake Washington schools are better but that is only because they haven't researched or visited Fall City Elementary. The teachers, administration and parents are heavily invested in creating a school for learning success. I have not met a single parent that has a negative thing to say.

Fall City Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2005
There is not a more wonderful place for children to grow and thrive. I have had two children go through FCES and couldn't have been happier. The staff, the administriation, the community....wow!

Posted February 15, 2005
An elementary education teacher, who spent his career teaching teachers to teach, once told me you can tell a good elementary school just by walking into it. Walk into Fall City Elementary School and you can feel the enthusiasm. The teachers are all dedicated, bright, and effective. Encounter almost any parent with a student in this school, and they will go on and on about the virtues of the school. People move into the district to send their children here. If that isn't a good recommendation, what is?

Fall City Elementary School
33314 SE 42, Fall City, WA  98024
Last modified Fall City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fall City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top