Bad
Good

My daughter has been so happy here. Great students and teachers than genuinely care about their success. Everything very well organized as well as CLEAN. We are very happy.

From enthusiastic teachers who often work in teams to give kids exposure to teachers with different strengths, to a strong community connection, this school really strives to provide a great experience for all students.

my 9 year old daughter Brie-Ann attends this school and has since she started school. She loves the school a lot and has a lot of friends and caring people around her. Have had a few minor bumps along the way this year but working with the school to work them out.

We are new to this school and the district. My child has a reading disability and some anxiety as a result. On the first day of school, the school counselor listened to my concerns about my daughter and immediately realized that she had been placed with the wrong teacher. She immediately moved her to a different classroom and as we were introduced to the new teacher, she let my daughter know that she will be available for her anytime she needed it. The new teacher was a much better fit for my daughter and she is happy! I know that I NEVER would have gotten such a fast and positive response from our old school. I am VERY impressed with not only the counselor (Ms. Kelly), but the entire process. I am so happy that we are part of this awesome school!!

There are still some bad teachers here, but I'm glad to see they finally rid themselves of two of the worst. They could do more at FCES to differentiate instruction... focus is on those who are struggling, but those who could do more are often left twiddling their thumbs. This is largely due to oversize classes, so I can't completely fault the instructors.

Amazing school! Principle strives for small community atmosphere, making it feel warm and welcoming to children and parents. Great teachers! We couldn't be happier!

Lovely school in a growing community. Growth is pushing academic standards, but at the expense of intimate and small classroom sizes. Active PTSA, after school activities abound.

This is an awesome school that does not get the reputation it deserves. People think Lake Washington schools are better but that is only because they haven't researched or visited Fall City Elementary. The teachers, administration and parents are heavily invested in creating a school for learning success. I have not met a single parent that has a negative thing to say.

Last modified Fall City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.