PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Great place to teach your children how to be functional, professional, and educated adults. They are proactive, from preschool to high school, to teach your kids how to manage them selves well and how to communicate with others. They also teach a vast variety of problem solving skills and have a excellent basketball and volley ball program.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

They all dedicate there time to various helps classes throughout the day. They also have specialty teachers who are there to help accommodate students various needs.

Amount of homework: Agree

They do have a little more homework than most schools, but they have plenty of time in class to do homework with a teacher. Doing their homework with a teacher present to assist them helps them learn more and builds confidence.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They encourage and cultivate a professional attitude in the students that is evident in everything they do.

Coming from being in public school from K-8th grade, I loved the smaller classroom settings. It was more personal, it helped me come out of my box and also helped me become much more comfortable talking with people in new settings and even public speaking.

I'm an Alumni and Christian Faith School taught me to push myself and work my butt off. It enabled me to be a year round athlete with a good sized Advanced Placement (AP) course load and be a part of student leadership which meant I had to work hard in order to be successful. I took these skills into the University of Washington, Seattle and use them for being a successful Midshipman with my ROTC unit there. At the University of Washington, I am a Marine ROTC Midshipman, a Residential Advisor, a Foster School of Business student, and a leader in the City Church community groups on campus. I use the work ethic I learned in the classrooms of CFS and on their sports teams to be successful with these blessings from God. CFS not only prepared me mentally and spiritually to take on my full-ride scholarship to the University of Washington, but also helped get me ready to be an officer in the United States Marine Corps.

CFS is not only committed to academic excellence and encouraging each student to be the best that they can be, but also nurturing each student's walk with Christ. We have been very pleased with our children's experience at CFS.

Christian Faith School is a fantastic blessing to my children and my family. We moved from California just to have our children in this GREAT school

This is a top notch Christian School - where not only is the spiritual life strong, but so are the academics. The teachers are amazing and do anything they can to help each student succeed.

My daughter just started and has grown in the last month. I love to hear her sing songs that she has learned and show me what she has learned. At her age, one of the main goal in class is to instill love for learning - I think that is being achieved.

Last modified Christian Faith School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12