PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Superior well rounded Christian based education! Our family has been at this school for the past three years. This is a school that has their focus on continuous improvement of an already amazing program. They exceed expectations on a continual basis and teach with a love and passion in their heart that is so evident in our daily interactions with the entire staff! We are so blessed and fortunate to have both of our children attend CFS!!

My son started Kindergarten at CFS this year (Fall 2016). His teacher is Ms. Dickson and we love the fact that he comes home to tells us that he loves his teacher. The biblical based curriculum is evident in my sons every day actions and I love how he is not only being prepared academically, but the practical skills he learns in school are aligned with how we think. We didn't want our children coming home with a worldview not aligned with ours and didn't want to take extra to time to undo a different way of thinking. We believe that he has a great balance of learning and play for a kindergartener, while at the same time is being prepared for the 1st grade. Our son transitioned well from a montessori pre-school environment (if that helps parents who wonder how their child will do) and looks forward to going to CFS everyday. We will return to CFS next year and plan on enrolling our daughter here in the future.

Great place to teach your children how to be functional, professional, and educated adults. They are proactive, from preschool to high school, to teach your kids how to manage them selves well and how to communicate with others. They also teach a vast variety of problem solving skills and have a excellent basketball and volley ball program.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

They all dedicate there time to various helps classes throughout the day. They also have specialty teachers who are there to help accommodate students various needs.

Amount of homework: Agree

They do have a little more homework than most schools, but they have plenty of time in class to do homework with a teacher. Doing their homework with a teacher present to assist them helps them learn more and builds confidence.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They encourage and cultivate a professional attitude in the students that is evident in everything they do.

Coming from being in public school from K-8th grade, I loved the smaller classroom settings. It was more personal, it helped me come out of my box and also helped me become much more comfortable talking with people in new settings and even public speaking.

I'm an Alumni and Christian Faith School taught me to push myself and work my butt off. It enabled me to be a year round athlete with a good sized Advanced Placement (AP) course load and be a part of student leadership which meant I had to work hard in order to be successful. I took these skills into the University of Washington, Seattle and use them for being a successful Midshipman with my ROTC unit there. At the University of Washington, I am a Marine ROTC Midshipman, a Residential Advisor, a Foster School of Business student, and a leader in the City Church community groups on campus. I use the work ethic I learned in the classrooms of CFS and on their sports teams to be successful with these blessings from God. CFS not only prepared me mentally and spiritually to take on my full-ride scholarship to the University of Washington, but also helped get me ready to be an officer in the United States Marine Corps.

CFS is not only committed to academic excellence and encouraging each student to be the best that they can be, but also nurturing each student's walk with Christ. We have been very pleased with our children's experience at CFS.

Christian Faith School is a fantastic blessing to my children and my family. We moved from California just to have our children in this GREAT school

Last modified Christian Faith School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12