Federal Way, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 25, 2014
Coming from being in public school from K-8th grade, I loved the smaller classroom settings. It was more personal, it helped me come out of my box and also helped me become much more comfortable talking with people in new settings and even public speaking.

Posted July 20, 2014
I'm an Alumni and Christian Faith School taught me to push myself and work my butt off. It enabled me to be a year round athlete with a good sized Advanced Placement (AP) course load and be a part of student leadership which meant I had to work hard in order to be successful. I took these skills into the University of Washington, Seattle and use them for being a successful Midshipman with my ROTC unit there. At the University of Washington, I am a Marine ROTC Midshipman, a Residential Advisor, a Foster School of Business student, and a leader in the City Church community groups on campus. I use the work ethic I learned in the classrooms of CFS and on their sports teams to be successful with these blessings from God. CFS not only prepared me mentally and spiritually to take on my full-ride scholarship to the University of Washington, but also helped get me ready to be an officer in the United States Marine Corps.

Posted June 19, 2014
CFS is not only committed to academic excellence and encouraging each student to be the best that they can be, but also nurturing each student's walk with Christ. We have been very pleased with our children's experience at CFS.

Posted October 18, 2013
Christian Faith School is a fantastic blessing to my children and my family. We moved from California just to have our children in this GREAT school

Posted October 18, 2013
This is a top notch Christian School - where not only is the spiritual life strong, but so are the academics. The teachers are amazing and do anything they can to help each student succeed.

Posted October 18, 2013
My daughter just started and has grown in the last month. I love to hear her sing songs that she has learned and show me what she has learned. At her age, one of the main goal in class is to instill love for learning - I think that is being achieved.

Posted October 17, 2013
I enjoy working at (and sending my kids to) a school that not only requires students to excel academically, but also nurtures excellence in character.

Posted October 17, 2013
Great to see a school challenge kids so they learn. Too many public schools are just trying to get the kids through.

Posted September 13, 2013
Christian Faith School is an incredible organization dedicated to training up children mentally, intellectually, physically, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. All three of my daughters have flourished under the excellent teaching staff and the leadership of a stellar principal, Tom Puddy. I have never doubted our decision to invest in our children by sending them to Christian Faith Center.

Posted September 11, 2013
My oldest daughter just graduated from CFS this year, and my youngest daughter is now in 8th grade. We LOVE this school. Their focus is on leadership training and growing strong and confident in the Word of God. You can find many schools with good academic programs, but we chose this school for not just for the education but also for the impartation. The class sizes are pretty small, so the kids really grow close friendships that last a lifetime. - I can say this because my husband and both of his brothers also attended and graduated from CFS! Highly highly recommended.

Christian Faith School
33645 20th Ave S, Federal Way, WA  98003
Last modified Christian Faith School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Christian Faith School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top