Federal Way, WA
Students enrolled: 1,220

Internet Academy 1

Posted July 06, 2013
We signed up and paid for a summer course. I paid with a credit card on a Friday. They were unable to process the credit card until late Monday (when classes had already begun). My student didn't get her orientation until late Tuesday. She completed that and turned it in promptly. She was unable to access her courses. I sent a request for her to access her course. They sent access for the wrong course. It is now Saturday and my student is over a week behind because these people lack basic business skills (automatically processing payments and delivering services via the internet should be a cakewalk for a company that bases its business online). If we ever get the proper course, I'll update. In the mean time, my recommendation is STAY AWAY!

Posted February 12, 2013
Internet academy is great! I go to regular school but during math time, my grade level math is not challenging enough so my teacher put me in internet academy! Now I am doing math 3 grade levels higher than the grade level that I'm in.

Posted January 02, 2010
Internet Academy is for people whoa re self-motivated to achieve and pass school. It's not for lazy, get by with a C- kids. I love internet academy it saved my life!

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted November 19, 2004
I think this school is wonderful. Its great for kids that cant and or dont want to go to a real school and face the stuff they might worry about or fear. Its safe at home and if you worry your kids wont do what they are suppose to at home and on the internet, use Parental Control. The teachers are really freindly and love to help more than anything. Its easy to get good grades and you learn a lot. I goe here and my name is Jessica. If you want to know more about this school contact me at dexter-je@iacademy.org. Not only will you love it, but your child will also. Its amazing and you wont regret sending your kid there if you do though, I will be very surprised. Its better than other public schools, I know this because I have tried everything.

Internet Academy
31455 28th Ave S, Federal Way, WA  98003
Last modified Internet Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Internet Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top