Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My student has a pleasent learning environment.

Very unorganized administrative staff. We had pretty much the same experiençe as the reviewer in July. They just don't seem to care about the student at IA.

We signed up and paid for a summer course. I paid with a credit card on a Friday. They were unable to process the credit card until late Monday (when classes had already begun). My student didn't get her orientation until late Tuesday. She completed that and turned it in promptly. She was unable to access her courses. I sent a request for her to access her course. They sent access for the wrong course. It is now Saturday and my student is over a week behind because these people lack basic business skills (automatically processing payments and delivering services via the internet should be a cakewalk for a company that bases its business online). If we ever get the proper course, I'll update. In the mean time, my recommendation is STAY AWAY!

Internet academy is great! I go to regular school but during math time, my grade level math is not challenging enough so my teacher put me in internet academy! Now I am doing math 3 grade levels higher than the grade level that I'm in.

Internet Academy is for people whoa re self-motivated to achieve and pass school. It's not for lazy, get by with a C- kids. I love internet academy it saved my life!

Last modified Internet Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.