Life Academy of Puget Sound 5

Posted January 04, 2012
My child started this school in November 2011, and he loves it. I can see from the improvement of behaviors and growth in curiosity, that he really enjoys learning with the small group of peers. The teacher-student ratio is amazing. It appears that each child gets individual attention, and they are able to learn together and socialize. My child asks to do homework pretty much everyday, except on Sabbath. I especially appreciate the aspect that parents get to learn with the kids through the process of homework assignments. Tuition is also very reasonable. I can't ask for anything better.

Life Academy of Puget Sound
414 SW 312th St, Federal Way, WA  98023
Last modified Life Academy of Puget Sound is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Life Academy of Puget Sound Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top