Bad
Good

The administration at this school has forced some families to choice out of the school The scores continue to fall and the staff continue to operate out of a place of fear and intimidation. The environment is not conducive to learning and surely not in the best interest of the student.

Amazing school! Awesome principal and great teachers...what more could you ask for?

I can't put my appreciation for the staff of Adelaide into words. If you want an unbeatable education for your children, send them here.

Adelaide continues to be a wonderful place for my children. The teachers work very hard...I oftentimes drive by in the evening and there are many cars still in the parking lot. What dedication!

Adelaide parents and community are wonderfully supportive of their children, the staff needs, and their school. As a staff member I can't adequately express to you how valued this is and how appreciative I am to have their support.

Wonderful school. My kids have had superb teachers. Great experience for me too.

Great school! The entire staff has high expectations for all students and does an exceptional job of making sure all students meet them. Check out their WASL scores! Teachers have a tough job today and I think this staff does an amazing job with the kids.

My niece goes to this school and it has been a wonderful experience for her. I love the staff. Mrs. Johnson is the best teacher I have ever met. She is kind and devoted. She will be teaching in resource room next year, and I think it's great! Now she will be exposed to more of our children. A teacher like her comes around once in a blue moon. She is the icing on the cake for this school.

Adelaide's staff is excellent. I have been really pleased with each of my children's teachers the past 4 years. The parental involvement is very high- tons of volunteers for all activites. The new all -day Kindergarten program is awesome. My daughter is learning so fast! I highly recommend it. The PTA has 120 members and growing! The principle is very committed and obviously loves his job.

Last modified Adelaide Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.