Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

the homework isn't difficult, but obviously can be very challenging at times. i'm a soon to be 7th grader and love school and sports. math is my favorite subject and my 6th grade pre-Algebra- Mr. Aruiza, always kept us on our toes, as well as used the older methods unlike the arguably strange newer methods.

Develops character: Agree

fairness isn't a problem but like many middle schools honesty and integrity is quite the problem. many bully and those who don't here at IMS would be like the next bystander- they do nothing. there are of course those with courage who defend the ridiculed and that really shows that Illahee Middle School is a "place you can call home"

Poor leadership and uncontrolled students. The grading system makes no sense. The sports programs are good.

This school is fantastic! The teachers are really supportive and attentive, there are strict no bullying policies, and the school spirit is through the roof. Truly an amazing school I'm so sad I don't get to come back next year. But, once a brave always a brave!

My child has had an amazing time at illahee and I love how the teachers care for you and try to help you as much as they can, i absolutly love the school

My daughter is in their special 5th grade program for which we are proud to be in. She has wonderful teachers who have compassion and care for their students. She loves the school and her teachers and she enjoys coming to school everyday. The school has excellent extracurricular activities too. It has a good mix of academics and other activities. I love their current grading system which is standards-based. We as parents are actively involved in our child's education and are always in contact with the teachers regarding her school activities. Overall, this is an excellent middle school in Federal Way.

this school is absolutely wonderful. all the teachers are literally amazing and great teaching their own unique ways. of course the sports are amazing including their top music programs. the students are great too! so basically this whole school is great. :)

i love this school my daughter learns so much the teachers are amazing

Illahee is hands down the best middle school. Their focus on academics and athletics is absolutely remarkable. I attended alll three years and wish I was back again. There is a huge focus on athletics there and you may think you are unoticed if you dont do them. That is what I thought until I focused on the bigger picture which is school spirit andstudents DO NOT BE AFRAID TO GO OUT FOR SPORTS! ou have to start somewhere and the coaches are great. As far as academics and teachers there are a select group of great teachers as there are with any school however the difference about Illahee is that all of the teachers are above average and go above and beyond. I do not regret one minute of my time at Illahee.

I am a 'straight A' athletic 7th grader at Illahee right now and I can say I want to stay here for the rest of my life! I don't want to goto high school or move on any further! I want to stay with my brothers and sisters at illahee (they aren't my real family but they feel like family) I am proud to say that I goto a school that stands above the rest! Even though the school is old I love it! Looking at the wall in the little gym makes me want to cry! Illahee is the best in athletics and academics! Our teachers give us so much motivation the biggest pushers on the planet! We have the best PE teachers on the earth! No one can replace anyone at Illahee! I wouldn't change one thing about Illahee it is my home!

Last modified Illahee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.