Lake Grove Elementary School 1

Posted October 30, 2014
The teachers bring their own personal problems to school. It affects they way they teach and how they treat their class. I get it everyone is human but remember, you hold our children's future in your hands. Its very unprofessional. On that note, from what I hear from my child is that they ignore you when they have a question or raise their hand when they need more time to copy off the board. All in all its poor leadership and lack of true care for the children.

Lake Grove Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2013
First, the school is old and the building looks so run down. They feed the children what seems to be like bird seeds for breakfast and how can anyone learn with snacks for lunch! The teachers pass the children to the next grade even when they are not ready. The principle does not seem truly concerned when you bring an issue to him. He just uses cliches we all learned in psychology classes like ,"what can I do to help you?" The teachers are disorganized and have no real curriculum for you to follow with your children! Children are learning at a slower rate than they should! If you want your children to really learn and have the teachers and principles actually care about how and what they learn, then I suggest that you choose another school. This school has a long way to go. Everyone here is just here to get a pay check!

Lake Grove Elementary School 2

Posted July 19, 2013
I find bullying to be really prevalent here. My child has attended school here from Kindergarten through third grade. Playground bullying got to the point of physical assaults that the teachers were either willing to ignore or disbelieve. When you child comes home with bruises from other students it is time to leave. We are opting out of this school.

Lake Grove Elementary School 3

Posted November 09, 2007

Posted February 01, 2006
I love this school. There are excellent teachers ad staff members here. However if your child needs a special needs class try somewhere else.

Posted October 30, 2005

Posted June 02, 2004
I 'choiced' my child into Lake Grove from another school in the district because of lack of student support at his old school. I am so impressed with the way that the teachers go above and beyond to support all kids. The principal is very visible and is very respectful to all kids!

Lake Grove Elementary School
303 SW 308th St, Federal Way, WA  98023
Last modified Lake Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Grove Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top