Bad
Good

Posted July 16, 2013
I love this school! The teachers and staff are so kind and caring! Coming to this school everyday puts a smile on my face. I like that this school is so welcoming and has great leaders.

Posted July 01, 2013
Mirror lake is a GREAT school! Our principal is Maggie 'o' sullivan and she is the BEST ever! All the teachers are GREAT! We are very sad that some are leaving! Barb Joraanstad (Kindergarten Teacher) Becca Rosenberg (Americorp) , Melinda Jenkins (5th grade teacher) ,Lesley Jones (Integrated Kindergarten Teacher) and Georgina Hernandez, (Communities in Schools)

Mirror Lake Elementary School 1

Posted May 12, 2012
Since my child started attending Mirror Lake I have watched most of one PTA board and parts of another not only drop the PTA, but transfer their children to other schools. There is no parent support (the current PTA has less than ten members). The communication between the school and parents is very wanting. There are small positives to the school, but overall I could not recommend this as a great (or even a good school) school (we are joining an exodus by parents that like to stay involved and we are transferring our child out of the school after the end of the school year).

Posted April 26, 2010
My son started at this school about a month ago. He want from hating school to loving it within 2 days. That was a big deal and he is doing wonderfully there.

Posted October 22, 2009
I love this school I have 2 children at this school. Everyone there makes you feel welcome. I have a special ed child there and since being at that school he has done a 180 he can read, write, spell, and do math. This started just 6 months after he was there. Best school ever when we move we make sure to stay close to this school!!!

Posted October 29, 2007
My son'D'attended Mirror Lake for five years. The teachers and administrative staff were always professional and often quite personable. Extracurriculars including track and field trips are fantastic. PTA is non-existant-but no fault of the school. Though I may not have always agreed with some of the behavioral correction methodology and initial efficiency of resource allocation,(ie. Riddlin advocacy and delayed occupational therapy provisions respectively,) The outcome was indisputably positive, a very pluralistic environment, good supervision also.

Posted April 04, 2005
I love this school! I had a great experience there and most every kid from my neighborhood that I know, also had a great experience there. The teachers and staff are some of the most caring people you will ever meet.

625 South 314th St, Federal Way, WA  98003
Last modified Mirror Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.