Bad
Good

I love this school! The teachers and staff are so kind and caring! Coming to this school everyday puts a smile on my face. I like that this school is so welcoming and has great leaders.

Mirror lake is a GREAT school! Our principal is Maggie 'o' sullivan and she is the BEST ever! All the teachers are GREAT! We are very sad that some are leaving! Barb Joraanstad (Kindergarten Teacher) Becca Rosenberg (Americorp) , Melinda Jenkins (5th grade teacher) ,Lesley Jones (Integrated Kindergarten Teacher) and Georgina Hernandez, (Communities in Schools)

Since my child started attending Mirror Lake I have watched most of one PTA board and parts of another not only drop the PTA, but transfer their children to other schools. There is no parent support (the current PTA has less than ten members). The communication between the school and parents is very wanting. There are small positives to the school, but overall I could not recommend this as a great (or even a good school) school (we are joining an exodus by parents that like to stay involved and we are transferring our child out of the school after the end of the school year).

My son started at this school about a month ago. He want from hating school to loving it within 2 days. That was a big deal and he is doing wonderfully there.

I love this school I have 2 children at this school. Everyone there makes you feel welcome. I have a special ed child there and since being at that school he has done a 180 he can read, write, spell, and do math. This started just 6 months after he was there. Best school ever when we move we make sure to stay close to this school!!!

My son'D'attended Mirror Lake for five years. The teachers and administrative staff were always professional and often quite personable. Extracurriculars including track and field trips are fantastic. PTA is non-existant-but no fault of the school. Though I may not have always agreed with some of the behavioral correction methodology and initial efficiency of resource allocation,(ie. Riddlin advocacy and delayed occupational therapy provisions respectively,) The outcome was indisputably positive, a very pluralistic environment, good supervision also.

Last modified Mirror Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.