Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

they dont do anything get paid to yell at kids all day

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

WE dont ever get homework teachers get paid to DO NOTHING

my son goes this school and its so bad .teachers are rude .my son goes here 16-17 year. One science teacher talks to much he says . To much bully's. Son says lots of kids start fights every week . Lots of drama

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

This school sweeps it under the rug! And does nothing!

This school has bullying and gangs. When even administration noticed it, their response was "It's a work in progress". That seemed to the attitude with all administration. And that's what was done. NOTHING. I witnessed this happen to my daughter when I came in to the school. Even the teachers seems scared of the gathering of many students trying to be intimidating! I pulled my daughter out of this school right then! If you have a choice for your child's school, do not put them through this!

This school is great somewhat there is some drama but hey there is drama everywhere but other than that the teacher are reasonable and the given assignments due dates are pretty reasonable to. I am in 6th grade right now and my experience is good I am excited for next years Pre-Advanced Program. Just the fact that we have to wear school color sweaters is unfair in my opinion why can't we were our own sweaters what if the only jacket you have is hot pink and it is winter and you are not allowed to where it because it isn't school colors.

I've had so many problems with my child who is current disabled and has a few learning challenges. My son has an active and updated IEP and it's constantly getting modified and even though I explain what works best for my child in tough situations they for some reason neglect the IEP. It saddens me because the IEP was made to troubleshoot and constantly help the child to learn and grow according to his needs. I've been upset and have spoken with the principle about many different concerns that I've had about how the administrators there deal with conflict resolutions and how the deal with parents that are upset because the feel disregarded and not treated fairly and how we have been concern about not only their children but the growth of the school as a whole. I've been very abrupt with him at times when I've been feed up with situations but never disrespectful, and when he didn't like what I was saying he just stop answering my questions and yes he has hung up on me more then once. School should always work on improving. For what I've experience they're not interested in growing the administrators are overwhelmed with the challenges in the complexity of many of their students.

I love this school It helps me with math science and music and also other stuff I love the teachers and students at first I thought going to a new school and going to 6th grade will be stressed full but it is not I got welcomed my students and teachers and staff and I got new friends right away I love it here and I am going to 7th grade for the 14-15 year and I can't wait!!!!!!!! :D

Teachers are really rude, This school is the WORST! Never go to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ms. Alig and Mrs. Weins/ mcgavick is the only nice teachers there. Mrs. Mcgavick was a 6th grade math teacher for 13-14 school year. Ms. Alig was a Choir,musical theater, general music,ect. for the 13-14 school year. My daughter told me she was watching hunger games in science, and I NEVER got a permission slip to sign or anything. Worst communication ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rather be homeschool than go to this school because it is the worst school in Federal Way maybe the whole Washington.

Last modified Saghalie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.