Posted July 20, 2014
I love this school It helps me with math science and music and also other stuff I love the teachers and students at first I thought going to a new school and going to 6th grade will be stressed full but it is not I got welcomed my students and teachers and staff and I got new friends right away I love it here and I am going to 7th grade for the 14-15 year and I can't wait!!!!!!!! :D

Saghalie Middle School 1

Posted June 18, 2014
Teachers are really rude, This school is the WORST! Never go to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ms. Alig and Mrs. Weins/ mcgavick is the only nice teachers there. Mrs. Mcgavick was a 6th grade math teacher for 13-14 school year. Ms. Alig was a Choir,musical theater, general music,ect. for the 13-14 school year. My daughter told me she was watching hunger games in science, and I NEVER got a permission slip to sign or anything. Worst communication ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saghalie Middle School 1

Posted May 30, 2014
Rather be homeschool than go to this school because it is the worst school in Federal Way maybe the whole Washington.

Posted April 09, 2014
Saghalie Middle School has gone under great transformation with new administrative leadership and vision through a small-schools approach with admin at each grade-level. A school-wide, integrated STEM approach with one-to-one technology through the use of Learnpads keeps students engaged and challenged. The school staff is focusing on 4 major school goals and is tracking the positive impact on student learning. Many engaging electives are offered and many courses offer high school credit to challenge students. The staff contacts families on a regular-basis and is committed to meeting students' needs. MANY after school clubs, activities, and sports are offered to students. Students may participate in Spring Intercession and Summer School for FREE! Many community partnerships have been developed to support the whole child. Please, contact us with questions or for a tour of the school!

Saghalie Middle School 0

Posted November 02, 2009
Hey Hey! I'm an eighth grader at Saghalie and it is a great school! i would so recommend this school =] There is some drama there but that's only the normal stuff and be sure not to mess with any grade larger than you are because they will not like it... i mean at all so ya if you want to go there... Go for it! p.s I'm a cheerleader at Saghalie also!

Posted June 15, 2009
I am a student, and this is my second [Almost Third] year at Saghalie Middle School and I would have to say it is the best school in Federal Way WA,

Saghalie Middle School 4

Posted January 28, 2009
This is my son's second year at this school and we are extremely happy with the caring teachers and office administration. Student participation in some sports is lower than we would like but overall they have excellent programs. The only opportunity for growth I can see with this school is I wish the children were a little more academically challenged. My son is pretty smart and seems to breeze through the classes. Overall, we are very pleased and my son has had no problems interacting with other children.

Saghalie Middle School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
being at sagahlie middle school was a great experience.they are very good at what they do and is looking forward to go back

Posted November 12, 2008

Posted February 12, 2008
I luv bieng at this school it is better than all other schools.

Saghalie Middle School
33914 19th Av SW, Federal Way, WA  98023
Last modified Saghalie Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saghalie Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top