Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

My child would spend 1-1.5 of his 3 hours at home doing homework ever night of the week. Not family friendly whatsoever!

Develops character: Neutral

They portray flaky follow-through in regards to significant issues such as bullying, recommendation for education modification, and poor communication with parents. It would not seem that they develop integrity with those behaviors.

My child had a bully problem the entire time he spent at this school - 4 months. The principal never told us that he had a conversation in the office with our child and his bully. Instead, our child came home with this information and we got to hear about it from him. When there was another bullying issue that came up, we met with the principal altogether and the principal stated that he would address this with the bully and my child. Unfortunately, my child was never able to confirm that the other student was approached as they never met with the principal again. In addition, my child underwent a serious transition to WA from out of state due to a change of custody. After two meetings with the teacher we still did not come to any conclusion on the best way to help our child. Not to mention, the counselor was in the first parent-teacher conference and said she would make an effort to work with my child. She saw him once. Overall, I am not impressed with this school, the massive amount of homework, or the follow-through of the teachers, principal, and counselor. I would not recommend this school for anyone with a child that has psychological trauma or any sort of special needs. They simply cannot accommodate.

Great school with very helpful and friendly staff. Excellent kindergarden teachers. Excellent communication with parents too.

I have been a student at Enterprise Elementary School for five years. It has been a privilege to be able to learn from their amazing staff. I loved each and every teacher I met there and it was clear that they loved and cared about me too. They cared if I got to the next grade. They cared if I went to college or not. They cared about me and every one of their students. The staff in the office are phenomenal. They are kind, they are welcoming, and they are good at their jobs! All of these people are beautiful in every single way.

We have a kindergartener and second grader at Enterprise and have been impressed by the wonderful dediacted teachers, almost private school level curriculum, and beautiful building. The teachers are out after school everyday directing school traffic, getting children on busses and making sure the kids are safe. Sometimes it is pouring down rain and they are out in their parkas, faithful day after day. The music program is outstanding, as well as the PE and reading program. Inside the school is a beautiful library and hand painted mural. It is clean and safe. Unfortunately, we are moving out of the city and will have to change schools and feel devastated as a family to leave such a wonderful place to learn and grow. You should not have any doubts about this school. It has honsetly been a privledge having our children attend it.

We have a Kindergartener here and have been very impressed since day one. The only bad thing is that now we are spoiled & as we look at moving, the schools just are measuring up in other areas.

I have been impressed with this school. We have two children attending, and have nothing but positive expirences.

Last modified Enterprise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.