Posted August 22, 2013
Great school with very helpful and friendly staff. Excellent kindergarden teachers. Excellent communication with parents too.

Posted February 11, 2013
I have been a student at Enterprise Elementary School for five years. It has been a privilege to be able to learn from their amazing staff. I loved each and every teacher I met there and it was clear that they loved and cared about me too. They cared if I got to the next grade. They cared if I went to college or not. They cared about me and every one of their students. The staff in the office are phenomenal. They are kind, they are welcoming, and they are good at their jobs! All of these people are beautiful in every single way.

Posted March 07, 2008

Enterprise Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted December 03, 2007
We have a kindergartener and second grader at Enterprise and have been impressed by the wonderful dediacted teachers, almost private school level curriculum, and beautiful building. The teachers are out after school everyday directing school traffic, getting children on busses and making sure the kids are safe. Sometimes it is pouring down rain and they are out in their parkas, faithful day after day. The music program is outstanding, as well as the PE and reading program. Inside the school is a beautiful library and hand painted mural. It is clean and safe. Unfortunately, we are moving out of the city and will have to change schools and feel devastated as a family to leave such a wonderful place to learn and grow. You should not have any doubts about this school. It has honsetly been a privledge having our children attend it.

Posted April 02, 2007
We have a Kindergartener here and have been very impressed since day one. The only bad thing is that now we are spoiled & as we look at moving, the schools just are measuring up in other areas.

Posted March 26, 2007
I have been impressed with this school. We have two children attending, and have nothing but positive expirences.

Enterprise Elementary School 2

Posted September 05, 2006

Enterprise Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2003
It is interesting how children can be disciplined for any of their actions. However, when it comes to the principal's unacceptable actions they are pushed under the rug as if they didn't exist. This is a major concern and a major issue.

Enterprise Elementary School
35101 5th Ave SW, Federal Way, WA  98023
Last modified Enterprise Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enterprise Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.