Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted February 17, 2016
Sherwood Forest has been such a blessing to my kids! I currently have a 4th grader and a 2nd grader that attend this school and all of the teachers and staff are wonderful! Ms. Desart is a very caring principal and is always there to answer any questions you may have. We also just welcomed Mr. Pontius as the new Dean of students and he's so great with all of the kids! Lots of parent involvement at this school, as well. We choiced into this school years ago, and I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Posted October 01, 2015
this school is been the best ever happen to us our lkids love this school in every way

Posted November 09, 2014
I have two boys who attend this school. They choice into this school and love it. Ms. DeSart, the principal is beyond supportive and wonderful. The teachers, staff and parents are very involved and help all the students.

Posted October 21, 2014
Great school. My daughter is in Kindergarten and readingher bedtime stories to ME now! I love how much homework they give her so we can work on it at home together. She is learning so much and loves her teacher. I don't know why the school received a five out of ten rating because I have seen some of the other Federal Way schools and they are above the rest, in my opnion.

Posted October 04, 2014
Wonderful school. Very safe environment. I have had two students there (8 years apart and at different ends of the spectrum) and my wife volunteered once a week for both of them so we have had a chance to interact with a number of teachers and three principals. In terms of teachers, with only one exception (he was retiring) we found the teachers outstanding. All three principals were engaging and effective. If you have a child who is highly capable they have a program for that which we can recommend and if you have a child who is developmentally delayed they have a good program for that which we can recommend.

Sherwood Forest Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2013
Great school, most of the teachers care about what you think concerning you child and they help you to the best of there ability. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL

Posted May 14, 2009
My two daughters, kindergarten and 2nd grade, go to Sherwood Forest and absolutely love it. We have had amazing teachers that have been fantastic with communication and parent involvement.

Posted January 25, 2006
This is a great school with lots of parent involvement. The teachers & staff are great and very supportive. Extra help is offered for children needing additional assistance. Teachers are more than willing to work with parents & parent involvement is encouraged.

Posted October 17, 2005
I think Sherwood Forest is an excellent school. The teachers are highly educated and prepared to reach any and all students. The parents of the students are very involved. This is my childs third year and she is doing well and loves her teachers. The teachers are very involved with the parents regarding the students progress. They really try to make it very personable by learning all of the stuents names. I overall give this school a very high rating.

Posted August 04, 2005
This is a great school that illustrates academic excellence, great parent partnerships, and full community involvement. They have high expecations and follow washington's grade level requirements.

Sherwood Forest Elementary School
34600 12th Av SW, Federal Way, WA  98023
Last modified Sherwood Forest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.