Bad
Good

Mr. Cross is an excellent principal. He works tirelessly to positively support children's growth, learning and development. The staff here is more like family and all of them know each child by sight. This is a wonderful school all around.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Love this school and the whole staff! Mr. Cross is a wonderful, caring principal who supports each child with kindness. You can see him in and out of classrooms, walking the hall, and playground making sure everyone is happy, safe, and learning. The staff seems to know each child by name and welcomes them to school with smiles and greetings. My child is doing much better work here and now wants to go to school even when she's not feeling well. Never thought that would happen.

The teachers and the principal (Mr. Cross) are all amazing. They support the students to learn and do well. The only thing they can possibly work on is communicating with the parents more. Although they are quite responsive when the parent initiates the contact. Both my children love the school and are happy with the experience so far.

My children say the teachers don't let them run, that means they can't have fun, I don't think the teachers understand how it felt to be in elementary school.

My children say this school sucks. They say this school is so cheap they don't let you get water anymore and the playground stuff are so boring. I wouldn't even rate this school i would give them 0%. You should be nice not bossy. They also say you guys won't let them play cops and robbers or tag and other games its there responsibility if they get hurt and give these children freedom. I think the teachers should do fun things for their student, they need freedom wont you just give it to them.

Great staff, great kids, great school. This school feel like a large family and I love this place!

This is the best school. My child had a really bad experience in her previous school in another school district why we transferred to Ranierview. She was behind in her work and had become introverted. I have to say that i feel blessed with the teachers and support staff in this school. Not only has she blossomed but is now in the gate program. I love the fact that there is an open parent / teacher relationship where we work together for the better of the child and their learning experience. I still have 2 out of four children still attending Ranierview and they continue to do well. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL.

My son was struggling bad before he came to Rainier View. They have great programs for him. I love that they have speech class! All the teachers care that their students do well in the classroom. I never seen more dedication in a staff!

Principal Cross has worked miracles in the few months he has been here. School spirit is on the rise and the extra curricular activities that he has introduced has made a huge impact on the school.

I have two daughters who attend Rainier View and I love our new principal, Mr. Cross, and the rest of the staff. Mr. Cross works heroically to get extra funding and to work with staff and students. He is always out and about and has come up with some great incentives for students and meeting opportunities for staff. I volunteer in the class and I always feel happy that we are a part of this school.

Last modified Rainier View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.