Federal Way, WA

Rainier View Elementary School 4

Posted December 13, 2014
The teachers and the principal (Mr. Cross) are all amazing. They support the students to learn and do well. The only thing they can possibly work on is communicating with the parents more. Although they are quite responsive when the parent initiates the contact. Both my children love the school and are happy with the experience so far.

Rainier View Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2014
My children say the teachers don't let them run, that means they can't have fun, I don't think the teachers understand how it felt to be in elementary school.

Rainier View Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2014
My children say this school sucks. They say this school is so cheap they don't let you get water anymore and the playground stuff are so boring. I wouldn't even rate this school i would give them 0%. You should be nice not bossy. They also say you guys won't let them play cops and robbers or tag and other games its there responsibility if they get hurt and give these children freedom. I think the teachers should do fun things for their student, they need freedom wont you just give it to them.

Posted July 06, 2013
Great staff, great kids, great school. This school feel like a large family and I love this place!

Posted November 20, 2012
This is the best school. My child had a really bad experience in her previous school in another school district why we transferred to Ranierview. She was behind in her work and had become introverted. I have to say that i feel blessed with the teachers and support staff in this school. Not only has she blossomed but is now in the gate program. I love the fact that there is an open parent / teacher relationship where we work together for the better of the child and their learning experience. I still have 2 out of four children still attending Ranierview and they continue to do well. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL.

Posted March 14, 2011
My son was struggling bad before he came to Rainier View. They have great programs for him. I love that they have speech class! All the teachers care that their students do well in the classroom. I never seen more dedication in a staff!

Posted March 17, 2010
Principal Cross has worked miracles in the few months he has been here. School spirit is on the rise and the extra curricular activities that he has introduced has made a huge impact on the school.

Posted January 08, 2010
I have two daughters who attend Rainier View and I love our new principal, Mr. Cross, and the rest of the staff. Mr. Cross works heroically to get extra funding and to work with staff and students. He is always out and about and has come up with some great incentives for students and meeting opportunities for staff. I volunteer in the class and I always feel happy that we are a part of this school.

Posted August 16, 2008
Excellent school. Lots of parent involvement. Teachers are wonderful and really care about the students. Students are given a first class education. Excellent and top-notch prncipal.

Posted June 17, 2003
Excellent School. I have postponed selling our house so that my children could complete elementary school at Rainier View! The school is neat and modern and the teachers, Principle, and families are all top notch. I feel that the education level is excellent, and would recommend the school highly.

3015 South 368th St, Federal Way, WA  98003
Last modified Rainier View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rainier View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top