Graham, WA

Frontier Middle School 5

Posted February 26, 2015
I have to say the teachers at this school are amazing. This is the first time that my son has been in a school where the teachers have really invested themselves in his education and made an effort to work with me as a team to ensure that he is doing well. I appreciate the classes offered for highly capable kids as well. Communication has been great from teachers to other staff members such as the counselor and front office staff. My one and only complaint is the lack of club options for the kids to attend after school.

Frontier Middle School 5

Posted October 06, 2014
Best middle school I have 2 of my 5 at frontier and have found the staff to be exceptional! Teachers are helpful, kind, and genuinely have the kinds best interest at heart! The office staff is prompt in returning calls or helping get answers! The school is clean, and organized. My kids have and still enjoy attending!

Posted August 11, 2014
This is not a good school. Worst mistake I made was moving to this school's area.I had 2 kids attend here . They had to deal with bullies and teachers saying they wish they could quit. Front office was unhelpful and rude.

Posted October 10, 2013
I think it is one of the best schools I have ever went to. They have a wide choice of extra curricular activities that you can do. From cooking to robots, yearbook to sports. So many choices. You will not be disappointed! For teacher's are also very good with the students. They do hands on work and always find a way to make it interesting. At lunch you have about five choices so you will always find something you like. You can join band and orchestra if you are in 7th grade after that you can not. If you are just starting an instrument and your in 7th grade then you can also join band and orchestra. Choir is open to anybody of any grade at any time. The school does have good discipline. If it's talking constantly then you processed. All that is, is you fill out a piece of paper and then you come back in class. If you won't stop after two times of that the you get detention. For detention you can get after school, or lunch detention. Over all it is a wonderful school. The teacher will push you till you are working at the best of your ablates. You will not be disappointed if you child(children) go there.

Posted September 03, 2013
I went there for 3 years. The school is run down, the administration has failed, not only its students, but most of the original teachers hate it and think this it is ridiculous. There is black mold and nasty muck in the tiling in the bathroom and on the stage. Wouldn't wish this school upon my worst enemy.

Posted November 02, 2009
The staff at Frontier JH is highly educated and very caring of all students. We try to make the environment inviting yet strive to make our classes rigorous and worth while.

Posted March 01, 2009
Well, FJH isnt the greatest school but i do have fun while learning. This school is full of spirit. There is a lot of disrespect from your peers that come along with going to this school though because a lot of the kids there a rude. overall, i would recomend it, but you have to be tough when it comes to the kids that go there.

Frontier Middle School 2

Posted September 24, 2008
I am currently an 8th grader at this school & the only reasons (litteraly ONLY) you should even try to rough this school out is if your dedicated to band or choir. I'm a choir student and Mrs. Huss is FANTASTIC. I've also met MR. Armstrong (band) and he is very funny but expects alot sometimes. The honors teachers are also very nice (Gapinski & Eliff) and make things fun, but also challenging. The displine program at this school is RIDICULOUS make your day is the most irrational thing ever invented. if you misbehave you go to steps one through three with no consequence but step four requires a conference. People actually try ro get on steps because it really is a joke. The hallways are also VERY rough.there are too many students and not enough staff out there to monitor. SO basically if you are going to enroll, don't.

Frontier Middle School 2

Posted January 06, 2008
I am a student currently attending Fronteir. I'd swear, but that's a little unappropiate. See I am learning so little I can't even spell stuff rite. This school is dreadful. There are some teachers who try to make the school fun, but all their attempts are in vein. 5% of the students that attend this school can say they enjoy it. I believe most of the teachers expectaions are too high. And the 'steps' program doesn't help the disipline probelms. I have friends that TRY to get on steps, because it's a joke. Anyway this school is pretty F-ed up. I Hate It.

Posted December 27, 2007
This school has a lack of learning

Frontier Middle School
22110 108th Ave East, Graham, WA  98338
Last modified Frontier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top