Bad
Good

Thompson Elementary School 5

Posted September 05, 2010
My son and daughter love this school. The teachers are great and the principal keeps safety his top priority it seems.

Posted July 06, 2010
My son went to this school when I first moved to Grandview and his teacher was great!

Thompson Elementary School

Posted December 05, 2008
I am very dissatisfied with this school in all aspects i belie that their standards should be reevaluated and that they should care more about the students progress and not just passing them on to the next grade just so that they do not have to deal with them anymore . I would like to out my children in a different school but do not have the means to do so.

Posted July 06, 2006
This school exists so concerned they care a lot about the children.My daughter is going to middle school and my other daughter is going to 2nd grade.I never want to take her out from that school.Thanks Connie Davis.

Posted January 16, 2005
I love this school. The principal is caring and knowledgeable, and has an incredible staff of teachers. There are numerous teachers there that have won prestigious awards for their outstanding teaching. From the minute you walk in the door you can tell that this school cares not only for its children, but also for our community. I have had three children attend this school and I have the highest praise for what Harriet Thompson Elementary has done for them.

Thompson Elementary School 5

Posted May 29, 2003
I love this school the teachers are great! I wouldnt want my daughter to go any where else!

Thompson Elementary School
1105 West 2nd St, Grandview, WA  98930
Last modified Thompson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.