Granger, WA

Granger High School 4

Posted March 11, 2011
Although i didnt not graduate from Granger high school, i did attend granger school district from kindergarten till freshmen year and i have to say some of the best times of my life were spent there. The teachers were ever so helpfull. i could always find help when i needed it. when ever my grades were lacking there was always a teacher to call me on it and it was very helpful. I personally would send my kids there.

Granger High School 2

Posted November 15, 2010
Granger High school has horrible issues. i was a student there my freshman year and i had teachers that did not know how to controll the class and the english teacher that i had would not work with me (she even flat out gave up on me right in front of my mom) and it is not a verry good environment for a student to try and lern in. i would recomend goig to zillah where there is actually controll of the classrooms and nicer people.

Granger High School

Posted June 22, 2008
Granger High school is not a good school. It does not have good academics .The discipline there is very poor and the many of the students have bad manners.

Posted January 30, 2008
I gradute from Granger High School. It is the best they have the best techers, they will help you in any subject, and stay after school if you need more help. They get you ready for college level. You have to see it!

Posted December 14, 2005
Granger High School Is the most wonderful school I have ever been in! I as a student haven't been more impressed!

Granger High School 4

Posted May 09, 2005
I graduated from Granger High in '04 and the quality of the academic programs are dramatically improving, while still lacking in advanced and AP classes. Availability of music and art are lacking, but are present. Sports are a big deal at GHS, especially football and basketball. Parent involvement is quite high as there is a 100% enforcement of parent/student- teacher conferences. Your parent doesn't come, you don't get a grade.

Posted January 14, 2005
I attend this school and what better principle can we have. How about the extra cirricular activities they are awsome. We are still on the look out for the best school to compete against us and I don't think it will be any time soon.

Posted December 22, 2004
I attended GHS beginning with kindergarten continuing through middle and high school until I graduated in 2000. Now that I am graduating from Washington State University I realize how much GHS had to offer. We had excellent faculty members and a 'tight-knit' family of classmates. Although GHS is rather small concerning student population, GHS allowed for efficient leadership growth due to being a small school. Everyone would often join together to assist in mastering projects concerning GHS as well as the Granger community. Teachers are extremely personable and genuinely sincere. They are confident and knowledgeable. I have talked to my college peers regarding their high school experiences. I constantly received the same responses, 'My school never did that,' I was able to say, 'Well mine did.' I can honestly and truthfully confess that GHS is one of the best schools in Washington. Contrary to popular belief, GHS is fabulous.

Posted July 29, 2004
I am a former student from Granger High School. I have attended Granger schools all of my life. I think that Granger High School is a great school. The schools has many things to offer. We can get help from teachers all the time. They are always there for us. There is a study session in the morning from 6:20am to 7:30a.m., also the teachers are there after school unil about 5p.m. Our counselors are always there if you need help with a problem or just need to talk with someone about a personal issue. The staff at GHS is great. This 2003-2004 school year we were awarded the Model High School of the year. I believe GHS is a wonderful school.

Posted April 12, 2004
I am currently a student at Granger High School. To me this is a great school to attend and gradute from. We dont have that much electives but its still a good school. When you go to Granger High School you go into a school where your teachers actually care about your future and they offer their help in order to achieve your education.

Granger High School
315 East Mentzer Ave, Granger, WA  98932
Last modified Granger High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Granger High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top