Bad
Good

I was a student there and I'm from Marysville I went to gfms 8th grade year and it was okay but once I went to high school I was bullied like crazy because I'm not from granite falls so I didn't fit in and I was "ruining" everyone's lives because I was trying to make friends and that was someone else's best friend it got so bad I had to switch school and graduated from Marysville getchell high school.

I am a graduate of gfhs the school was horriable 3o plus years ago and i dont think it has improved one bit their is still bullying going on if you do not fit in u get bullied i would not send my child their.

I've never really liked this school, but i have a lot of friends who go to other districts and well, im really greatful how great the teachers and school really is. Every one always says theres so many things wrong with Granite Falls, but, i mean, it's really not that bad compared to other schools. Granite Falls just has a bad reputation. It's so much better than what it used to be.

I've been in and out of many schools in washington, and while gfhs is not the best school in the world, they really do try to make you feel at home. I must say, there is a small selection of teachers that are, lets just say, 'inadequate' for teaching. The new hs is beautiful, and most of the staff in gfhs are great teachers. I really think that this school has quite a bit to improve upon, but what school doesn't in one way, shape or form?

I realize that in appearance Granite Falls will never be mistaken for Bellevue, but don't let that fool you into thinking your child will not get a top notch quality education. My children have excelled in the Granite Falls School district. Don't judge a book by its cover. Do some research, review test scores, look at student teacher ratios, look at the credentials and the praise heaped upon the teaching staff and the administrators and you too will see that your child can receive a quality education in Granite Falls.

I am a freshman at the granite falls high school ive been enrold in this school district for all my life i love it Granite falls is the best we are very pridefull of this school we love it all of the teachers are wonderfull its the best and the student to teacher ratio is outstanding join this school.

Last modified Granite Falls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.