Granite Falls, WA

Posted July 16, 2013
It saddens me to see negative reviews from others that don't point a school and/or any specific problems but are generally unhappy with a district based on other personal criteria gathered from non first hand experience. This school is very good, all the kids I do see excel. Teacher involvement and activities show that they care about the kids growth and well being. I have no problem with having my 2 boys attend this school at all. next year my kids will be in 1st and 3rd grade. The high school is new and we had the teacher of the year from our district.

Monte Cristo Elementary School 0

Posted February 22, 2010
Last 5 years we have been here top notch till recent!!

Posted August 17, 2008

Posted January 30, 2007

Posted December 14, 2006
Both of my children have attended the GFSD for their entire school. This is one of the best district's in the state. Look at all of the award winning programs such as the multiage program! Also, they have award winning teachers and administrators...where else do you find that? Add to that that the Teacher of the Year for 2007, Andrea Peterson, is the music specialist at MCE. Go check out the schools...great things happen in Granite Falls.

Posted July 26, 2005

Monte Cristo Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2005
I am very impressed with Monte Cristo's Multi-age classroom and teachers. We transfered our son from private school (Montessorri), and his transition was smooth, and his academics are doing well. There is alot of homework, but this is time we spend together. I am Greatful that the district offers these classes, and skill levels of teachers, that is so close to our preference giving responsibilty back to the children and parents for their learning, and providing highly skilled educators. Thumbs up to Monte Cristo. I am positive that my child will follow his dreams, and have many skills to offer the community. Thank you.

Posted February 11, 2005
I cannot believe the review I just read. My son has been enrolled in this distric for 3 years now. The class room size and the dedication of the teachers and staff make him the excellent achiever he is today. He is above grade level in many area and although I work with him alot I couldn't do it without the support and dedication of Granite Falls Elementary.

Monte Cristo Elementary School 1

Posted January 04, 2005
The entire Grantie Falls school district is very weak; however it mirrors the socioeconomic landscape, so expecting anything greater than average will be disappointing. There will be no academic achievers developed from this disstrict, but plenty of welders, car mechanics, and future Boeing riveters. Check the WASL and WA State education sites and look at the scores, drop-out rates, etc. for this area. If you are at all concerned about your childs' future, do not move to this district.

Monte Cristo Elementary School
1201 100th St NE, Granite Falls, WA  98252
Last modified Monte Cristo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monte Cristo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top