Hoquiam, WA

Posted March 04, 2012
HORRIBLE SCHOOL!!! I shall keep my identity anonymous but this is the worst school ever! The parents are blinded from what the teachers tell them. The teachers don't pay attention to the kids, CRUEL punishments, they don't even care what the substitute teachers treat the kids, the answer is HORRIBLY. I know many people who were coming home everyday CRYING because the parents are blinded by the teachers because the teachers don't tell them anything. I wouldn't recommend this school EVER! Thank you for reading.

Central Elementary School 5

Posted November 03, 2010
I am a proud parent of a Central student! Central Elementary began a new program for Reading AND Math called "walk to learn", where students learn with others of their same skill level. This offers different ranges of challenge for ALL students. The staff at Central is wonderful! They are smart, caring, fun, and enjoy interacting with students. We are blessed at Central with the best principal around, She is nice, supportive, firm with the students yet is so loved by them all. I am glad my child gets to have a Central School experience.

Posted March 02, 2010
I have had a different experience with Central Elementary than the others who reviewed this school. I actually transferred my child out of this school due to the staffs unwillingness to work with me and my child. Our family has attended other schools in other districts and states and in comparison this school has a lot of need for improvement. If your child has any need for special services or disabilities I would not recommend this school. They do not seem interested in going the extra mile to help the child. I was very disappointed.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2008
I feel blessed that my children atten such a wonderful school. I currently have 2 children attending Central and they are both happy and have been since they started attending. The teachers that my children have had, have been top notch and always seem to be going the extra mile not only for the children in the classroom, but for the general student population. i think that this is the best school on the Harbor and anyone would be lucky to have thier children attend.

Central Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2008

Central Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
Central is working hard to help all students succeed academically. The staff go the extra mile to help struggling readers achieve grade level goals. Music and sports are well-supported and games and concerts are high quality events. Individual effort, teamwork and positive character attributes are main focuses in all school activities. Parents are welcome and encouraged to participate in PTO, as volunteers in the classroom and on field trips.

Posted August 13, 2004

Central Elementary School
310 Simpson Ave, Hoquiam, WA  98550
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top