PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

This is my granddaughters third year at this school. I love the small class size as well as every teacher she has had. All the staff are helpful and never to busy to answer my questions. The school itself is clean and there is always some new art work on the walls to enjoy. I can't think of one thing I don't like. Maybe the play ground isnt "new" but there is more then enough to keep the kids busy. We plan to be there as long as they have classes for her to attend.

I have had two children at SCSNA, one typically developing and one with special needs. Over the years we have had 7 teachers and all of them have been excellent, some of them have been incredible. The school has been an incredibly supporting and nurturing environment. The teachers who teach the music and chapel classes are extraordinary. The small class size really allows the school to meet the children where they are and to encourage them to grow and develop into thoughtful, well- rounded engaged learners.

We love this school! My children are in their third year here. We have been very pleased with the staff and teachers as well as the specialists including the chapel teacher, gymnastics teacher and music teacher. It is especially precious to hear how my children are absorbing strong moral principals and Biblical values that are woven into the every day curriculum.

I have two children who have gone through the program at SCS. One is in preschool and the other in the 2nd grade. We have had an excellent experience both academically and socially. Both of my children love their teachers. The small class sizes leads to individual attention that can t be beat.

This school has lost its director of over a decade. It is a huge loss. Could be a wonderful school but, is lacking that compassionate & graceful leadership. For us it was a disappointment. Teachers are hit & miss. Sometimes lacking education skills & patience in understanding child development stages imperative to support children at this young of an age. A bit old school coming across harsh & skeptical especially with boys. Staff can be a bit too 'church lady' rather than Christian. Wonderful music teacher. Loving chapel teacher. Great parents & kids with wonderful values giving this school a great sense of community.

The Sammamish Christian preschool has been a big disappointment for my sister in law. Overall, the preschool seemed to provide adequate learning opportunities for the little ones. My niece really liked the enthusiastic music class, and seemed to bond well with the teachers there. I noticed that the rooms and hallways of the old building are very dark. The playground equipment is satisfactory for K and younger but did not seem entertaining for older kids. The lack of structure during the preschool class time tended to create discipline problems. In fact, after several incidents, my sister-in-law was forced to withdraw my niece from the program. She is now doing nicely in another school close by.

Last modified Sammamish Christian School & Noah's Ark Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-2