Issaquah, WA

Grand Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2013
PTSA meetings have low attendance. They are lucky to have 20 people in attendance. Principal in her few years has failed to create meaningful programs. Creekside has more programs and opened after Grand Ridge.

Grand Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2012
As a Grand Ridge parent, I am very pleased with the staff, programs, PTSA and overall academics at the school. However, the school is severely overcrowded and the situation is only getting worse. I wish I would have known this was going to happen before we moved into the neighborhood.

Posted June 16, 2010
As a parent of two children at Grand Ridge, I can say we are truly fortunate to have such an excellent school in our community. My wife and I both help out in the classroom and at events and have been impressed with the staff and leadership at the school. Bright, caring and capable teachers combined with incredibly engaged parents make for a special learning experience. The Grand Ridge PTSA has had an astounding 100% family participation rate for the last several years.

Posted April 24, 2010
Great school with enthusiastic teachers, administrators and families. The PTSA is the most active I've seen yet. So many parents putting their time and effort into making it such a great experience for all the kids. A very diverse population of kids that are learning everything from math, science and language arts & music to environmental care,tolerance and caring for the world.

Posted March 18, 2010
Everything in that school is perfect.

Posted October 26, 2009
Excellent school, great teachers, organized... I'm really impressed with the parent involvement and overall quality.

Posted October 20, 2009
Our school has teachers & staff with the biggest hearts who really care about the kids the families & our community.

Posted June 25, 2009

Posted June 21, 2009
10!! Very good structure and amazing parent involvement and staff support.

Posted May 04, 2009
Grand Ridge is Absolutely fabulous..the teachers, the principal...top notch

Grand Ridge Elementary School
1739 NE Park Dr, Issaquah, WA  98029
Last modified Grand Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grand Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top