Issaquah, WA

Posted December 18, 2014
Pacific Cascade is an awesome school! They have high standards, an invested staff and a Principal that is so involved with the school and cares about everyone there. The music program is top notch with multiple bands, orchestra and choirs. The teachers are great and both my boys have not had a teacher yet that they didn't like. They are easy to communicate with and I can see how much they are learning. The PTA is strong and supports the school in multiple ways, along with strong parental involvement.

Posted June 08, 2014
This is a wonderful school. The atmosphere of the school is welcoming and the principal gets a lot of credit for this. My son has not reported an bullying and he has found it academically challenging. This has been a great year. Thank you PCMS!

Posted May 04, 2014
I was surprised to see this school as 8/10 compared to the other Issaquah middle schools! It is one of the newer interior facilities and my sons (grades 6 and 8) have had an excellent, challenging experience here. Dana Bailey's (principal) leadership and connection with the kids is outstanding, as is the band program under Jeff Miller. My boys report bullying is very low and my 8th grader hasn't seen or heard of much substance use. I couldn't have hoped for more from a middle school - keep up the great work! - from an appreciative parent

Posted August 16, 2011
I had two daughters that attended this school. My daughters made great friends and they had a great experience too. The only problem I have is with some of the teachers that violate students privacy, by going through their cell phones. Over all is a great school in

Posted August 16, 2011
This school is excellent in so many ways, and my child enjoy's it here too. I moved here from Medina last year and I must say I'm impressed. My child made some great friends at this school and neighborhood and I meet some great parents too.

Pacific Cascade Middle School
24635 SE Issaquah Fall City Ro, Issaquah, WA  98029
Last modified Pacific Cascade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pacific Cascade Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top