Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

There so much traffic in the morning and the afternoon I think it would be nice if the change the time for middle school or high school

Since there haven't been any recent reviews, I thought I should chime in. IMS got a new principal and Asst Principal a couple of years ago and they are such a dynamic duo! Great energy and positivity. My daughter moved in the middle of her 6th grade year. We asked not only were the good schools but also what were the friendly schools. Over and over again, we were referred to IMS and IHS. Both schools are welcoming to newcomers, accepting of people who are different and both have fantastic theater arts programs. My daughter has absolutely blossomed because of the faculty and staff there. Oh and they're are currently moving into a brand new building! It looks gorgeous! I am forever grateful!

some teachers are really nice and energetic and cool. others choose favorites, look like they hate everyone, and suck at teaching. I had this one teacher that would just read the textbook on how to do something without elaborating at all, so you didnt know exactly what you were doing. if you asked the teacher a question, she would just give you the answer without explaining. But not all of the teachers are like that, which is good. Another thing i disliked about this school was that it was an outside school. like seriously, we live in washington where it rains 9 months a year. Please use your judgement when building a school; it gets very very very cold in the winter, and i do not enjoy when my supplies get drenched from just walking in the halls. On the bright side, they are remodeling the school. the kids are pretty nice, some are jerks, but u dont need to hang out with them; there are plenty of other nice kids. the school isnt absolutely terrible though, it just could use some improvements.

Well this school sucks. I went there for the first year, and it sucked. The meanest teachers ever and the kids were all about bullying and drugs. The teachers always pick favorites, and 1 teacher actually was picking on one of the kids who has a mental problem and doesn't understand that well. The principle is not very good but the vice principle is nice to everyone (even the bad kids) and is great with everyone. Other than that I didn't like the education either. If you want to fit in you have to be rich, snotty, have cool parents, and. Are allowed to wear makeup, and you can't be weird.

Its a pretty good school. This is my 3rd year here at IMS and its been kinda fun. The teachers are pretty nice and the students are too. There's a bit of a popularity contest though. You have to have pretty and expensive clothes to fit in. But that's not the school's problem. I like the school. What I don't like is that its an outside school and its really cold during the winter. But if it snows, we can go outside and pretty much play in it. Its a fun school.

My son's second year at IMS, and we love it! Teachers are great, kids are great. Facility not so great, but they are building a brand new on in the near future, so no dings on that.

I cannot believe this school has any stars. Horrible, uncaring office staff and bottom of the barrel teachers. It is run like a concentration camp.

This school doesn't deserve any stars at all. IMS has ruined my life. All the students are just nasty and they bully me for no reason at all. Expecially the girls. because of this bullying i was pressered into drugs and other stuff. i didn't know how i survived 2 years here. i'm glad i moved and forgot about this place. the teachers are horrible they expect WAYY to much things. Beyond High school expectations! and they always play favorites. basicly if you want to survive at this school, you have to be rich, own all brand name clothing, and be really mean to the ones who you think aren't very pretty. if i was a parent i wouldn't let my child go here. it's just a nasty place to be. there was so much negative energy coming from it. i'm glad i transfer

I am currently a student at Issaquah Middle Scool, flourishing intellectually each day. All of my teachers are outstanding, supplying everything a student would need in order to fulfill their enrichment during school. I would highly recommend this school to any people new to the area or looking for a truly amazing school.

Great kids, teachers, administration, PTSA, and location. Kids are encouraged to be involved in the community and to strive to do/ be their best.

Last modified Issaquah Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.