Issaquah, WA
Before care: Yes

Beaver Lake Middle School 4

Posted October 15, 2014
Beaver Lake is a great school! Awesome Lunches! Awesome teachers! And most of all in MY onion is SOOO many clubs and after/before school activityies!

Posted September 11, 2014
This school has great advanced programs such as MATH PATH II and advanced Language Arts and Science for students who need a greater challenge and excel in these subjects.

Posted March 05, 2014
This is a great school with great teachers. My 3rd child is now attending this school. Both my older children were well prepared and successful in High School. My son was also on a 504 plan and I found both the teachers and counselors excellent to work with. They are a big part of why he is now successful in High School. All 3 of my kids love this school. I highly recommend it.

Beaver Lake Middle School 4

Posted July 23, 2013
This school is pretty good. The curriculum is challenging. The lunch is really good, and the elective classes are fun. There have been some cases of bullying, except people are mean everywhere... I think that most of the teachers are good, only a few teachers don't really teach. This is a good school.

Posted November 22, 2012
this school rocks. Im a 6th grader that goes to this school. the lunch is good, and most of the staff/students are nice. if you live in 411 with a 6th-8th grader, please send them to this school. I like anyone unless their mean to me.

Posted October 19, 2011
I have had two children go through Beaver Lake. Principal leadership is extremely weak, a lot of lip service given to things but no follow-through. Several extremely poor teachers, a few very, very good. Impersonal and I seriously doubt the principal ever knew who my children were. Overcrowded. A disappointment. The school is merely just OK.

Posted August 16, 2011
I had several of my kids go to this school and I recommend that you send your kids somewhere else. This school has a serious problem with bullies and the school doesn't resolve the problem. At this school safety of a student is not their 1st priority, they only care about their own personal image. These people are so fake in so many ways, that it scares me. The office Secretary is awesome, but My friends child has a disability and this school made it real hard for them. kids with disabilities won't do well here and I hope they make some serious changes. I have to admit that this school has several after school clubs and activities that a great for students.

Beaver Lake Middle School 1

Posted August 16, 2011
Warning to all parents enroll your child somewhere else. This school is bad! I have close relationships with a lot of parents that had their child rolled in Beaver Lake before, and they wish they could have send their kids to a different school. My child attended this school until I pulled her out.

Posted July 17, 2011
As the mother of a student with ADD, a learning disability and on a 504 plan I encountered many obstacles communicating effectively with the Beaver Lake Middle School staff and administrators. I was very persistent with my communication with the counselors and psychologists which typically ended at crossroads. Upon requesting implementation of approved accommodations I was frequently advised that "we don't have the space or the resources available to accommodate your son." Meetings with administrators and teachers to discuss my son's progress continually were slanted in the direction of his failures rather than his successes. If I were to do MS all over again in this area, I would look further in to Pine Lake Middle School.

Posted April 15, 2011
The Lunchroom staff are the best in the District. My child had special dietary needs and the Lunchroom staff worked with her all year to give her a great fulfilling variety of lunch choices. Teachers and mangaement her are awesome.

Beaver Lake Middle School
25025 SE 32nd St, Issaquah, WA  98029
Last modified Beaver Lake Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaver Lake Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top