Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Dedicated and knowledgeable teachers, multiple extracurricular activities, and parents who get involved! Great school district!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Poor teachers coupled with a very poor administration. Administrative lack of understanding who is paying their salaries.

Beaver Lake is a great school! Awesome Lunches! Awesome teachers! And most of all in MY onion is SOOO many clubs and after/before school activityies!

This school has great advanced programs such as MATH PATH II and advanced Language Arts and Science for students who need a greater challenge and excel in these subjects.

This is a great school with great teachers. My 3rd child is now attending this school. Both my older children were well prepared and successful in High School. My son was also on a 504 plan and I found both the teachers and counselors excellent to work with. They are a big part of why he is now successful in High School. All 3 of my kids love this school. I highly recommend it.

This school is pretty good!Lunch is very good ,My kids love this school.this is good school!

This school is pretty good. The curriculum is challenging. The lunch is really good, and the elective classes are fun. There have been some cases of bullying, except people are mean everywhere... I think that most of the teachers are good, only a few teachers don't really teach. This is a good school.

this school rocks. Im a 6th grader that goes to this school. the lunch is good, and most of the staff/students are nice. if you live in 411 with a 6th-8th grader, please send them to this school. I like anyone unless their mean to me.

I have had two children go through Beaver Lake. Principal leadership is extremely weak, a lot of lip service given to things but no follow-through. Several extremely poor teachers, a few very, very good. Impersonal and I seriously doubt the principal ever knew who my children were. Overcrowded. A disappointment. The school is merely just OK.

I had several of my kids go to this school and I recommend that you send your kids somewhere else. This school has a serious problem with bullies and the school doesn't resolve the problem. At this school safety of a student is not their 1st priority, they only care about their own personal image. These people are so fake in so many ways, that it scares me. The office Secretary is awesome, but My friends child has a disability and this school made it real hard for them. kids with disabilities won't do well here and I hope they make some serious changes. I have to admit that this school has several after school clubs and activities that a great for students.

Last modified Beaver Lake Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.