Tiger Mountain Community High School 5

Posted May 30, 2009

Tiger Mountain Community High School 4

Posted December 02, 2007
I love this school. Its like one big family, everyone gets along and there are no cliques. Its definetly a different school, but its awesome

Tiger Mountain Community High School 5

Posted February 05, 2004
- a former student
I am a former student at TMCHS, and I am so pleased to see that Tom Rabak and Joy Allison are still teaching here. They were an inspiration and strength for myself and so many students and continue to be, we take in knowledge from our instructors and mentors alike. This school has the most amazing team of teachers, mentors, and friends out of any school disrict and high school that I attended. I believe I tried that much more knowing that I had great support backing me up. I graduated in 1996 and still recommend this school to young kids looking for a different appoach than the traditional sitting at a desk wondering when the teacher will have time to take that extra five minutes to answer a question. Not because they won't, but because they haven't the time to catch the fourty students that reside in thier class. I hope that the students that do and will attend this school will truley appreciate and take advantage of a great opportunity.

Tiger Mountain Community High School
355 SE Evans Ln, Issaquah, WA  98027
Last modified Tiger Mountain Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tiger Mountain Community High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top