Issaquah, WA

Posted August 18, 2014
I'm sorry for the one reviewer here who was disappointed but truly - Endeavour is an excellent school with amazing community involvement. The PTSA is fabulous. We have actually had a sub-par teacher one year but I believe our complaints were heard. Our child is thriving in the school.

Endeavour Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
My child had a great 1st grade year because of her exceptional teacher but for 2nd grade she was placed with a second rate teacher. The class was disorganized and inconsistent. One of the specials teachers had the nerve to insult my child to my face unprompted. When I asked for help a plan was designed but not a single staff member followed through on their commitment. The counselor and asst. principal were quick to place the blame on my child instead of taking responsibility for their lack of follow through or offering to help. My letters to the principal were IGNORED. I have worked in special education for 15 years and know education . If your child is a good learner who doesn't need any support you'll be fine. But don't count on the principal, asst. principal, psychologist, or counselor to support you if your child needs any help. The leadership is poor and while the strong teachers do well the sub par ones don't get any support to improve. We chose Endeavour when we moved to WA based on reviews and scores and were very disappointed. We have since moved to the LWSD and are much happier with the school there.

Posted October 13, 2011
A great educational environment for the kids. Teachers are well qualified and inspire the kids to bring out their best. A very active and involved Parent community - active PTSA. Awesome Art program! My kid loves going to school everyday!

Posted April 15, 2011
Great early education academics at this school that challenge the students. The teachers are all well prepared and truly care for the kids. The Office staff are very helpful. Had three kids go through this school and have nothing but a positive experience here.

Endeavour Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
We have 2 boys at this school. The staff, the teachers and the facilities are all top notch. We could not be more lucky than to be part of this great school and community!

Posted August 17, 2009
Mrs. Herring is a great teacher. Great community support as well.

Endeavour Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted May 23, 2005

Endeavour Elementary School
26205 SE Issaquahfall City Rd, Issaquah, WA  98029
Last modified Endeavour Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Endeavour Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top