Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

low communication, doesn't respond to parents' emails or written notes.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

there is no approach to homework since there no homework for 2nd graders - easy for teachers, but really bad for kids...

We moved to this area based on the school reviews - BIG disappointment!!!!!!!!!!! I am very unhappy with the school and academic level they perform there. My second grader has no homework, no spelling tests, no reading or writing assignments. I have no idea what exactly they learn just a broad idea from a short teacher's monthly letter. Besides we got very unlucky with the teacher. She has no energy, very sluggish, can't control dicipline in class. Very poor communication with parents. I sent our teacher a note where I was asking for the short meeting with her and got no answer. I just hope that next year we would get luckier with the teacher... School has no art and no science as our previous one. I wish we could change the school.....

My family has been part of the Endeavour Community for 7 years now. My oldest started in 1st grade when we moved to the area, and my second son attends 5th grade there now. It is a wonderful school community, with many fun activities (science fair, culture night, art walk) and programs for the students. It is very diverse culturally, which is wonderful. For the most part we've had top notch instructors. The principal wants the best for the kids and listens to parent input. I have been involved in volunteering there for years and the teachers love outside help. I will really miss this school community when my son graduates 5th grade this year...

I'm sorry for the one reviewer here who was disappointed but truly - Endeavour is an excellent school with amazing community involvement. The PTSA is fabulous. We have actually had a sub-par teacher one year but I believe our complaints were heard. Our child is thriving in the school.

My child had a great 1st grade year because of her exceptional teacher but for 2nd grade she was placed with a second rate teacher. The class was disorganized and inconsistent. One of the specials teachers had the nerve to insult my child to my face unprompted. When I asked for help a plan was designed but not a single staff member followed through on their commitment. The counselor and asst. principal were quick to place the blame on my child instead of taking responsibility for their lack of follow through or offering to help. My letters to the principal were IGNORED. I have worked in special education for 15 years and know education . If your child is a good learner who doesn't need any support you'll be fine. But don't count on the principal, asst. principal, psychologist, or counselor to support you if your child needs any help. The leadership is poor and while the strong teachers do well the sub par ones don't get any support to improve. We chose Endeavour when we moved to WA based on reviews and scores and were very disappointed. We have since moved to the LWSD and are much happier with the school there.

A great educational environment for the kids. Teachers are well qualified and inspire the kids to bring out their best. A very active and involved Parent community - active PTSA. Awesome Art program! My kid loves going to school everyday!

Great early education academics at this school that challenge the students. The teachers are all well prepared and truly care for the kids. The Office staff are very helpful. Had three kids go through this school and have nothing but a positive experience here.

We have 2 boys at this school. The staff, the teachers and the facilities are all top notch. We could not be more lucky than to be part of this great school and community!

Mrs. Herring is a great teacher. Great community support as well.

Last modified Endeavour Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.