Bad
Good

Posted September 07, 2011
Catlin is an amazing school. I have never seen teachers work so well together for the better of all the kids. The staff truely cares about the kids and want to help them achieve thier highest potential. I love this school and wouldn't think of any other school. I also live in a different school district and had to get a boundary exception so my daughter could continue to go to this exceptional school.

Posted October 10, 2010
I have 2 children at Catlin, 1st grade and 4th grade. Catlin teachers and the principal are genuine and amazing. My 1st grader has severe epilepsy and the care she has received at Catlin has been great and then some. I do not want my children going to any other elem. school.

Catlin Elementary School 4

Posted July 26, 2010
My kids attended this school last yr and my biggest concern with this school is the neighborhood it's in. We spoke w/a former 911 dispatcher and he told us that he dispatched officers to the hotel across from the school all the time for armed robberies. The school staff and multiple parents of students who attend this school, told me that the neighborhood the school is in is surrounded by drugs and these reasons are why parents are not allowed to watch field day activities. According to the school staff "its not safe to have that many adults there, there's not enough staff to keep an eye on all the parents". I have never heard anything like that before, to not be allowed to watch my own kids in a school activity because its not safe is crazy and for this reason only, my kids will not be attending this school

Catlin Elementary School

Posted September 17, 2009
My own children went there and now my grandchildren do, I know they will get a great education with great teachers

Posted May 20, 2007
My daughter who has special needs is in the special needs class and they are great with her. They have a lot of parent involvement

Posted May 15, 2007
I have had a great experience with Catlin. My daughter has been going there since kindergarten. The principal genuinely cares for all of the students and goes out of her way to help a child as they need it. The teachers are wonderful. They have great resources available for a child who has learning disabilities and they also go out of thier way to do all they can for the students. This is a very tight knit school. They truly encourage parent involvement and work wonderfully with parents and there is great communication between teachers, the principal and the parents.

Catlin Elementary School
404 Long Ave, Kelso, WA  98626
Last modified Catlin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.