Kelso, WA

Rose Valley Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2009
I have been a parent of a RoseVally student for 3 yrs. For three years now I have had problems with this school. The staff does whatever they want and they want volunteers as long as you don't disagree with how they do things. Aids cross the line a lot and complaining does not help. The small school mentality is if you don't like it tuff. My child has been humiliated in front of his whole class grabbed by aids and on and on when I complain to principle nothing changes. So you need to communicate with your child about school and go and see with your own eyes whats going on. I witnessed with my own eyes an aid yell at my child and tell him he was very naughty several times. She did not know I was listening. I complained and was not heard.

Posted January 29, 2008
Both my kids flourished at Rose Valley. The teachers are superior and dedicated.

Rose Valley Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2004
My little sister currently attend rosevalley and so far she had pretty good teachers. She is well behaved and most of her teachers have said that they have not had a problem with her. The staff their are always available when you need them. I have not had a bad experience with them yet and it's been four years.

Posted June 12, 2004
I went to Rose Valley from K-6 myself and still remember how the teachers made marks on my character that have helped me in the most positive ways to this day. Now my son and daughter go to Rose Valley and have several of these same teachers and I couldn't be more pleased. The teachers truly care and the staff take the time to get to know each and every child and take a true interest in their well being and developement. It is a wonderful place for your child to go to learn about all types of people and situations. They learn to accept people for who they are and not ridicule and make fun of those who are different. They are taught to excel and to learn manners and to care about each other. I could have moved to any place to live, but I stayed where they cared

Posted May 31, 2004
We moved from the Portland school district and it is the best thing we could have done, my children are excelling under the capable and supportive guidance of their teachers and the principal. I wish they had been here all along!

Rose Valley Elementary School 4

Posted May 25, 2004
Rose Valley parents support this school so strongly because they know that the quality of education and the dedication of the teachers to their children is extremely high. It's unfortunate when a parent creates problems and then tries to blame a prestigeous educational facility and its faculty. Rose Valley parents and staff see right through this. For the most part, these students are dedicated learners and polite students to their peers and adults alike.

Rose Valley Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2004
A few good teachers, but mainly a very click type atmosphere. If you don't fit in, everyone including some teachers and the principle will make your childs learning almost impossible. The adults do not take bulling seriously, making kids feel very unsafe.

Rose Valley Elementary School
1502 Rose Valley Rd, Kelso, WA  98626
Last modified Rose Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rose Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top