Bad
Good

We love Arrowhead and both my children have had fantastic, caring and compassionate teachers every year. The parents have created a wonderful community of truly friendly parents. After 7 years at this school, our elementary experience could not have been any better. The staff also shines as the nicest in the Northshore School District.

We feel so lucky to be part of the community at Arrowhead. Caring, supportive teachers and staff. Amazing PTA provides wonderful activities all year and supplements arts programs and clubs. Parents are very involved and these are wonderful children and families. We even have a full-time nurse who knows the children and a fantastic and caring librarian with a wonderful program for the kids. We could not love it more!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Very involved staff and community provide an excellent example and take ti.email to personally guide each child.

EXCELLENT SCHOOL!!! My daughter has enjoyed her time here since kindergarten and is now in 6th grade. She loves her teachers and feels safe there. The teachers are excellent and the parent involvement is outstanding. This little school is truly a treasure. Recommend to anyone!

My grandson has been a student at Arrowhead Elementary since first grade. We couldn't be happier with the school and staff. It's a small and caring school. We are pleased with the teachers, the academics, and the extracurricular activities. We love Arrowhead for our grandson.

Arrowhead is the BEST elementary school I could imagine for my child! We couldn't ask for anything better. All the teachers are fantastic, there is an excellent family-friendly feeling, great community, and a safe environment. Although all the schools in Northshore are outstanding, Arrowhead is a gem!

You won't find a better school. It is a small yet very impactful school. Tons of parent involvement, incredible teachers and staff, and an amazing headstart for young students.

They are a very supportive group of teachers. My grandaughter has overcome some difficult times but had a great amount of support and help from her teachers

My granddaughter that I have had to foster for the last 2 1/2 years entered there with severe emotional and behavioral problems and entering the 4th grade now has blossomed under their kindness and care. That school cares so much abou the individuals and the respect of all children, no matter their problems that it astonishes me how there is no show of teasing, kidding, or looking down on any student who is different. Even though she has had to be in a sheltered classroom, she is fast on her way to joining totally with the mainstream classes! I have had such great support, communication, and show of 'putting the child first' from all the teachers, staff, and Principal. That are an amazing bunch of educators!

Last modified Arrowhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.