Kenmore, WA

Posted March 28, 2013
Arrowhead is the BEST elementary school I could imagine for my child! We couldn't ask for anything better. All the teachers are fantastic, there is an excellent family-friendly feeling, great community, and a safe environment. Although all the schools in Northshore are outstanding, Arrowhead is a gem!

Arrowhead Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
You won't find a better school. It is a small yet very impactful school. Tons of parent involvement, incredible teachers and staff, and an amazing headstart for young students.

Posted September 17, 2009
They are a very supportive group of teachers. My grandaughter has overcome some difficult times but had a great amount of support and help from her teachers

Posted September 16, 2009
My granddaughter that I have had to foster for the last 2 1/2 years entered there with severe emotional and behavioral problems and entering the 4th grade now has blossomed under their kindness and care. That school cares so much abou the individuals and the respect of all children, no matter their problems that it astonishes me how there is no show of teasing, kidding, or looking down on any student who is different. Even though she has had to be in a sheltered classroom, she is fast on her way to joining totally with the mainstream classes! I have had such great support, communication, and show of 'putting the child first' from all the teachers, staff, and Principal. That are an amazing bunch of educators!

Posted May 19, 2006

Posted May 08, 2006
Arrowhead has a strong staff of commmitted teachers who have worked hard to ensure my kids' individual learning needs have been met. There is plenty of encouragement for parent involvement and a strong group of parents who help in many ways at the school. The school and PTA offer many after-school activities in sports, arts & academic areas.

Posted January 28, 2006
I have two children that have been at Arrowhead since kindergarten. One has transfered to a different local school with a more comprehensive reading program. My other child has a wonderful teacher and could really blossom if his class wasn't so over crowded. I guess the new and not very inspirational principal cost more than a much needed extra teacher or two. Arrowhead is a very good school if you have very good children.

Posted December 13, 2005
Parent involvement at arrowhead is very high. We have a very active and wonderful PTA. Our Student can join cross country, Chess Club, forienge language programs, Participate in a play production, after school art program and more Pta sponsered programs. I have found most of the staff to be really great over the past 6 years I have had children attending Arrowhead. We have a new principle this year that I have met a few times and I have no complaints about him at all. he is very nice and shows great concern for his students. Overall Arrowhead is a warm friendly and posative enviroment for it's students.

Posted October 02, 2005
Excellent school. My daughter's kindergarten and first grade teachers were both top notch professionals. Very active pta and a wide range of activities (arts, chess, etc) for children to dabble in.

Posted July 29, 2005

Arrowhead Elementary School
6725 NE Arrowhead Dr, Kenmore, WA  98028
Last modified Arrowhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arrowhead Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top