No rating

Calvary Christian School

Private | K-6

Student diversity

Living in Kennewick

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $149,400. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $730.

Posted October 15, 2012

My son was bullied all year. I loved his teacher, and the secretaries. Nice staff. However I made many attempts to have my son protected there, and he wasn't. The children who bullied my son still attend that school.

Posted January 18, 2011

Extremely happy with this school. The staff,teachers even the volunteers are wonderful. After pulling our child from a brand new public school, we feel no regret for our decision. Her grades and outlook are incredible ever since the change. Our son will be here next school term as well after dealing with their inadequacies of the middle school he attended.Thanks to everyone at Calvary.You are the best

Posted January 28, 2010

My son is doing very well here. He is in the K5 class. He has great teachers who are very patient and loving. He has learned a lot this year. He has grown academically, socially, and emotionally this year. He really loves it here and so do I. Great office staff too. They keep parents well informed and they are very knowledgable about everything that is going on. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for affordable Christian education.

Posted January 13, 2010

Calvary is a great school! My son is in 3rd grade this year and loves it. The teachers are very nice and it's a great environment for the kids. My son's teacher loves science and so does my son. He is doing amazing in his studies and has learned so much more then in public school. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to give their children the best! The staff is amazing and have found the place where we belong! Thanks for your great work Calvary!!!!!

Posted November 19, 2009

My daughter is in k-4 at Calvary. It is excellent. I am very impressed at the structure and organization and how much she is learning. Very happy with curiculum, teachers and staff..

Posted July 28, 2005

I have been extremely happy with this school. Currently I have two students K and 1st and both read very well, not kiddy books but chapter. The only downfall is it can be a little spendy, but if you look at it as an investment, its worth it. Also, hopefully will be adding more grades.

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious