Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

The staff are the bullys! They bully the children. Not sure what they do to other children for following suit...

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

Im pulling my special needs child out of Canyon View because the learning quality is so poor. And they've managed to make him feel like a complete outcast!!!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school in 3 short weeks... Better yet the teacher and other staff have managed to take all my sons self esteem and turned it into self hate!!! He's only in first grade! Horrible place!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teacher my son has currently is what nightmares are made of. What a horrible abrasive lady!

What a horrible school to have special needs children attending! The school district should be ashamed for choosing such a closed minded school with such poor communication skills to place special needs kids for the 2016-17 year.

My oldest son in now in middle school. He went to Canyon View all of elementary. He is an amazingf student. High reading level, math level, and science level. I am so happy the school puts so much emphasis on reading. My son has a wonderful foundation to build upon. I currently have a 2nd grader at Canyon view and my daughter will be there next fall. I couldn't be happier!

My son was going through a lot of life changes when he started going to Canyon View and the staff was great with him. He had a lot of help adjusting and they were great at keeping in contact. This was the second Kennewick school he attended and I would definitely keep him here.

My son has attended 2 elementary schools in the Tri-Cities before this one. A new beatiful one in West Richland and one in Richland. He loves this school! He says it is his favorite and made me promise we would not move again. The teachers 2 out of 3 years have been awesome!

Canyon View is wonderful school. They have a new principal who is outstanding and commited to the kids and their learning. I was happy with the old principal, but am very please with our new one. The kids are learing well, from fabulous teachers. A great enviroment for all our children.

Last modified Canyon View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.