Kennewick, WA

Posted October 21, 2013
My oldest son in now in middle school. He went to Canyon View all of elementary. He is an amazingf student. High reading level, math level, and science level. I am so happy the school puts so much emphasis on reading. My son has a wonderful foundation to build upon. I currently have a 2nd grader at Canyon view and my daughter will be there next fall. I couldn't be happier!

Posted July 01, 2008
My son was going through a lot of life changes when he started going to Canyon View and the staff was great with him. He had a lot of help adjusting and they were great at keeping in contact. This was the second Kennewick school he attended and I would definitely keep him here.

Canyon View Elementary School 0

Posted February 28, 2008
My son has attended 2 elementary schools in the Tri-Cities before this one. A new beatiful one in West Richland and one in Richland. He loves this school! He says it is his favorite and made me promise we would not move again. The teachers 2 out of 3 years have been awesome!

Posted January 08, 2008

Canyon View Elementary School 3

Posted September 03, 2007

Posted November 02, 2006
Canyon View is wonderful school. They have a new principal who is outstanding and commited to the kids and their learning. I was happy with the old principal, but am very please with our new one. The kids are learing well, from fabulous teachers. A great enviroment for all our children.

Posted September 15, 2005
I have two children whom attend this school. It's awesome if you have aconcern they are willing to help get it resolved. My children have grown alot since moving to this school.Just wish more parents got involved.

Posted September 04, 2004
Great school. Seems to really push the kids to the next level. Our family has only seen one real problem. There needs to be more disciplne in the classrooms. Whenever you are with any class from this school you will hear constant chatter. My children constantly tell me how disruptive the kids are in the classes. Moving to the Kennewick area has shown me that this is a wide spread problem at all age levels. I have been surprised to attend field trips where I feel the kids are being very rude and disrespectful while the teacher sits there like this is acceptable behavior. Manners need to be taught at home first but it is helpfull for the schools to follow up because it flows into the middle schools, high schools, and into adulthood.

Posted September 03, 2004
Canyon View has a very active PTO and parent involement. Teacher quality is very good. Most teachers really go the extra mile for the kids. Wish there were more extracurricular events for kids in all grades. Principal is non-confrontational.

Canyon View Elementary School
1229 West 22nd Place, Kennewick, WA  99337
Last modified Canyon View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top