Posted June 01, 2014
i currently go to Park. and i must say, i love it. sports are great, the music program is AMAZING (S/O to mr. bond! ) & the teachers work great with us kids... well besides a few ( but every school has a few bad teachers) . you might hear from others about "gang-related" poems are at our school or that our school gets threats, well im not going to lie, yes, our school got a threat but that problem was resolved also that one poem that was "violent" is all a metaphor. park is honestly the safest school in the kennewick school distract. i couldn't imagine going to another middle school. the school principals are just great, they actually do care for us kids. the only problem i got is the main principal cut off marching band for the year :( i was extremly upset about it but, i respect his decision. and our disipline sytem at school is not bad at all! it is actually good and works very well. no gangs, no drugs, a couple fights ( dont worry, every school has fights) and no weapons (like guns and stuff, ya knowwww.) P.s if you're entering your child at this school make sure they join band bc mr bond is da bestttttttt.

Posted April 10, 2010

Park Middle School 5

Posted January 05, 2010
Park Middle School is an Excellent school. Great teachers and a Great learning enviorment. I would know i go to school there.

Posted September 29, 2008

Posted September 16, 2008
I have to admit that at first I was worried about sending my daughter to Park, I heard so many stories from people whose children went there like 10 years ago. Park does have a strict discipline program but it is only there for the good of the children there to protect them from the gangs and violence that once was a problem there. This is now my daughters second year at park and not once has there been any problems with violence or bullying. They have a great honors programs for the children that apply themselves, and work hard to help the other children that just dont seem to care. I have to admit that there are a couple teachers that really should receive the boot because they dont work with the children, but seriously EVERY School has teachers like that. Dont Judge an Entire School By that.

Posted March 23, 2008
right now I am currently looking for a new school to transfer my three children too because of the school because every afternoon my children come home i asked them what they learned and they all reply,'nothing, the teacher didn't do anything'. I might even be forced to homeschool them.After we moved here all my childrens grades went froms A's to F's,maybe all the rest of the parents should take a closer look at whats going on there.

Park Middle School 5

Posted March 15, 2008
I would give Park Middle School a 5 out of 5 stars because it has a excellent disipline program and all the teachers and faculty are fair and very respectful!

Posted October 26, 2007
As a parent, I am shocked that other parents would not want their children to go to a school with strict rules and guidelines. I have two sons attending Park right now and they are thriving, learning, and enjoying the education they are receiving. It never ceases to amaze me that parents believe learning only occurs at school. As parents, it is also our responsibility to ensure our children continue their education at home and also make sure they are getting adequate nutrition and sleep at home so they are prepared to learn. Park has wonderful opportunities to learn but both parents and children need to be invested in their education.

Posted September 03, 2007

Posted May 29, 2007
- a staff
I really feel that these parents have not fully understood the aspects of the discipline plan at Park Middle School. This plan focuses on students respecting others and taking responsibility for their actions. It provides an environment where students learn and teachers teach. It does not treat students as criminals. Students make choices with their behavior and know the consequences for choosing behavior that is not appropriate. It is a discipline system that is fair and holds students accountable. All three of my children went to Park and I have worked there for the past 10 years. I would not want to work anywhere else. At Park, it is all about what is best for kids. The staff and administration are committed to providing an excellent education for students in a safe and positive learning environment.

Park Middle School
1011 West 10th Ave, Kennewick, WA  99336
Last modified Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top