Kennewick, WA

Posted November 08, 2013
Southgate Elementary takes education very seriously. Each classroom is engaged and every child thrives in the environment at this school!! Great P.T.G. (Parent Teacher Group) and I cannot say enough about this place! The compassion and understanding of every child's individuality and the positive attitudes of the staff is above standards. The Principal and the Teachers always have smiles on their faces. They are doing what they love, and it shows in my child!

Southgate Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2012
My daughter and son attended this school 3 years ago and it was amazing. They got a new principle and it's not quite as good. One teacher my daughter had in 2nd and 3rd grade is still there and my now 2nd grader has her as well. I wasn't impressed with her then and am really not impressed now. I'm thinking of removing my child from this school any ideas?

Posted July 18, 2008
The educators are amazing and take time to know and properly place each child.

Southgate Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2006
My son is in kindergarten at Southgate Elementary and I have been very happy with the support and caring given by the staff and Parents. Though the kindergarten curriculum leaves a little to be desired considering we came from a Montessori school. The Teacher seems overwhelmed and appears to need more support to run the different centers in the classroom. Ultimately it is a wonderful school as far as public schools go.

Posted March 07, 2006
My daughter has attended this school for 2 years now & we are very happy with the teachers she has had & the activities that the school offers. I do wish that they had a full time art teacher though. The music department is wonderful.

Posted August 07, 2005
We have had 2 children in southgate from K to 5th, and we could not be happier. They have a personal way of knowing each child and have made such a difference in their lives. We moved here from Orange County CA, for the improvement in the school system, and we couldn't have been more pleased. The children here are far beyond other children in their skills. The PTA has many great activities, their teachers are all excellent and work together well. Thanks for a great elementry school! Mr Fulfs is wonderful and knows each child by name.

Southgate Elementary School
3121 West 19th Ave, Kennewick, WA  99337
Last modified Southgate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southgate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top