Bad
Good

Vista Elementary School 4

Posted March 30, 2007
2006-2007 school year is our family's first at Vista. My first grader loves Mrs. Zacher, as do I. She is amazing! Mr. Scott is terrific! The Specials teaches are awesome! I wish the parents of Vista would be more involved! The PTO could use more parent input and help.

Posted May 25, 2006
My children have been going to Vista Elementary for 2 years now and I have no complaints!!! They all love their teachers and their teachers always seem to take a special interest in each of their students. We were previously in a different school and had to move in the middle of the year when we bought our new house. I was very sad to have to leave, But, it didn't take long to realize that we went from one great school to another.

Vista Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2006
my daughter started kindergarten at vista elementary this year and we could not be more pleased. The teachers and other school staff are always kind, curteous and know their stuff. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted January 05, 2004
I have three children going to Vista, (one last year as well). This is a great school with teachers who truly care about their students and treat them as human beings instead of subjects. With respect for the entire family. Mr. Watson gets high fives..you are terrific. I'm happy our home is in your district. Mr. Massey is also an excellent teacher who has the ability to give my kids the desire to get involved. Mrs. Joseph, my daughter loves her very first teacher. Thank you to the whole school for making my day worry free.

Posted October 01, 2003
Mr Watson is a wonderful principal! He makes an effort to know EVERY child's name and gives them ALL individual attention. He truly loves all the kids at Vista and the kids love him in return. My daughter is in fifth grade now and has been there every year. The few problems we have had were dealt with quickly and fairly. Everyone there has been wonderful to us parents and to the students. I highly recommend this school!

Vista Elementary School
1701 North Young St, Kennewick, WA  99336
Last modified Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.